Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

got one

Ducracer

Reaction score
just picked up a really nice 08 with 26k miles. Currently driving a 97 with 165k and its going away soon. Really happy with the purchase and of course cant leave anything alone for too long. Wasnt a scratch on it until some old guy backed into me in a parking lot today. managed to put a small dent in the corner of the bumper cover. if i cant push it out then his insurance will pay. had it 2 days and 70 miles

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Welcome to xru,glad to here you like your x and youll like it even more once you check out our vendors section

JFrame

Reaction score
Welcome. After being on this site for a while it made me wish that mine was an 08.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:
Enjoy your "new" ride!

Endless

Reaction score
Welcome. Sorry to hear of your mishap. At least it'll get fixed either way. Btw, enjoy your LSD. Lol!

NODRULN

Reaction score
WELCOME cant wait to see pics of the truck and your have fun with the parts you can get for this truck!!

Ducracer

Reaction score
first words out of my mouth to this 70-80 year old man was "are you f&^$ing kidding me, what the F is wrong with you". had a decent jeep that some dumb 16yo girl turned in front of me a month ago and totaled so the timing wasnt the best for him.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground....Be sure you check out the Vendor threads for all your Xr's needs

RRX

Reaction score
Well to the Undergound!!!
Let the mods begain!

OOsoBlueX09

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU this place will become your best friend and your wallets worst enemy!!!

Jeremias

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to your new time waster! You should update your profile.

Ducracer

Reaction score
may leave the suspension alone for a little while though i would like to lower it. my 97 is lowered with 18's and the roads here in NJ beat the hell out of it. damaged 3 wheels and replaced all the ball joints a couple times. near future just intake, exhaust and hitch

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, and park far from the rash of idiots out there.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Welcome aboard man, sorry to hear about the hit. either way get his ass to pay for it!

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
congrats on the purchase, post some pics as you make it yours...everyone here loves to see peepz progress

krazysyko85

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Hopefully you can get the dent fixed soon.

Top Bottom