Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

got promoted today

blueballs

Reaction score
so i been in korea for 2 months now and just got promoted to E-3 woot woot.. more money

05runner

Reaction score
so i been in korea for 2 months now and just got promoted to E-3 woot woot.. more money

Congrats on that man. PFC huh your on your way. Get your knowledge on and youll pick up SPC soon. :top:

blueballs

Reaction score
i hope soon. i got PFC on a waiver so i hope i do the same thing and get SPC on a waiver to.. im doing alot of schooling to so with all that and training and me not being late for anything its showing my PLT SGT that im responsible and i can get my shit done

05runner

Reaction score
i hope soon. i got PFC on a waiver so i hope i do the same thing and get SPC on a waiver to.. im doing alot of schooling to so with all that and training and me not being late for anything its showing my PLT SGT that im responsible and i can get my shit done

Any time after 36 or 32 months they can waive you or pre board you. Get sharp, know your stuff, pass your PT test, and look for career advancement, then your in there.:rockon:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
congrats bro :top: how long you been in?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
CONGRATS bro. How long have you been in?

I should pick up 7 next month or two.

x-stealth

Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! Wish the Air Force would do waivers for making rank. I have to test for rank.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Alright man, pat in the back... I wish I could get another one, really in need of one

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i dont know what that is ... but it sounds like its bad@ss

blueballs

Reaction score
i been in 9 months .. i got my E-2 in apirl and now just got my E-3 in june. hopefullt by the time i leave here in 2 years i wanna be E-4 promotable or E-5...

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Good job soldier, how are the rub and tugs in Korea? Cheap and fun...:laugh:

05runner

Reaction score
I would think less then 3. Cuz he is in korea now and he just made PFC so really i think about 2 years........ Am i close:rockon:

Damn i was off and i just saw his response.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
i been in 9 months .. i got my E-2 in apirl and now just got my E-3 in june. hopefullt by the time i leave here in 2 years i wanna be E-4 promotable or E-5...

I will tell you bro, never stop trying to get what you can get. Remember that no one is really going to take care of you but yourself. Sounds selfish, but you have to look out for #1. Trust me. Learn from my mistakes. Although I made E7 in 14 years, I could have been a lot farther along in my career. My best advice is to find someone that you truely feel is high speed. You know the type. The stick out. Latch on and learn as much as you can. Mentorship is the key to making rank......
......ok....Im off my Army soap box.....:laugh:

Did I miss you getting that 2010 Camero???......

blueballs

Reaction score
I will tell you bro, never stop trying to get what you can get. Remember that no one is really going to take care of you but yourself. Sounds selfish, but you have to look out for #1. Trust me. Learn from my mistakes. Although I made E7 in 14 years, I could have been a lot farther along in my career. My best advice is to find someone that you truely feel is high speed. You know the type. The stick out. Latch on and learn as much as you can. Mentorship is the key to making rank......
......ok....Im off my Army soap box.....:laugh:

Did I miss you getting that 2010 Camero???......

yes lol.me and my dad went in together and got the camaro. i put most of the down payment he could only do a couple G's ...

but i do know what you mean about the highspeed guys. im sticking with them as much as i can. i dont go out everynight like some of the people that i got here with. i been getting alot of help from the guys that have been here for 2 years and are about to PCS. When i ask questions and those guys dont know it ill go to the SGT's to get the answer.

Good job soldier, how are the rub and tugs in Korea? Cheap and fun...:laugh:

lol wow .. the lovely barber poles .. i heard ALOT about them. but i plan on saving my money lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom