Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

..got some more goodies!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Well, here goes some more things I bought in my rash of buying things for KETCHUP

Neons and oil (Thanks Gadget for hookin me up with the website for the oil).

DSCF5002-3.jpg

DSCF5003-3.jpg

DSCF5004-2.jpg

DSCF5005-4.jpg

DSCF5006-5.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice! Just red wasn't enough for ya?:dontknow:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice! Just red wasn't enough for ya?:dontknow:

yeah....I guess not.....lol

Well red kinda sucks cause in Texas you can't run red. Other colors you can run while ur driving. I just use the red when I am parked somewhere.

Bronx Bomber

Reaction score
Please when will the aftermarket world really open its doors to us X-Runner drivers. No offence but theres nothin great about getting new engine oil for a truck. Im used to seeing a long list of parts for even a '49 merc! And when i see that there is'int that much for our trucks it frustrates the hell outa me! And then the little that there is is really expensive! Trust me Iv been into customization all my life on all types of cars and its never like this for other cars. Sorry to say but it makes me wana drive something else.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Please when will the aftermarket world really open its doors to us X-Runner drivers. No offence but theres nothin great about getting new engine oil for a truck. Im used to seeing a long list of parts for even a '49 merc! And when i see that there is'int that much for our trucks it frustrates the hell outa me! And then the little that there is is really expensive! Trust me Iv been into customization all my life on all types of cars and its never like this for other cars. Sorry to say but it makes me wana drive something else.

it is difficult some times. Ill just keep moddin what I can :dontknow:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
where can you get the oil?

i cant find mobil 1 0w30 anywhere. Im tired of looking. Im coming up on my 5000 mile changing time...

07SWB

Reaction score
0w30 is bad for you motor just an FYI.

That oil isnt thick enough for the truck.. run what toyota recommends.. 5w30

HVM can get all the AMSoil products you could imagine..

KETCHUP

Reaction score
i know lots of people run it and no problems. Me included.

....to include the 400 HP Gadget SWB.....:dontknow:

where can you get the oil?

i cant find mobil 1 0w30 anywhere. Im tired of looking. Im coming up on my 5000 mile changing time...

Here is a discussion I had with a few people. Gadget hooked me up with a website (included in thread link below).

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=23879&highlight=amsoil

Here is a new thread about amsoil:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=23372&highlight=amsoil

Last edited:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Damn Ketchup...can you send me some seeds for your MOD Money tree? :laugh: cant wait to see it done :top:

Sorry to say but it makes me wana drive something else.

that's the reason we love our X's. they're unique and makes everyone turn their heads. probably why are our parts are so pricey is coz our owners and vendors care about quality. if you want a long list of parts that are cheap, go pick up a civic or something. yes, the aftermaket doesn't have many parts yet, but our trucks have only been out since 2005. I'm sure the '49 merc didn't have as many aftermarket parts available in the year it was made as they do now. give it time bro, you can't rush perfection :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Damn Ketchup...can you send me some seeds for your MOD Money tree? :laugh: cant wait to see it done :top:

:laugh:.....oh the wifey is about to kill me. It was so funny. I ordered some step rails for her Tundra. We got home and saw a long box. Mind you......I didn't even tell her I bought the neons. So we walk up to the house.....she is excited. She said " its not my rails.....its ur damn neons I guess u ordered "

:laugh: all in good fun....

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
:laugh:.....oh the wifey is about to kill me. It was so funny. I ordered some step rails for her Tundra. We got home and saw a long box. Mind you......I didn't even tell her I bought the neons. So we walk up to the house.....she is excited. She said " its not my rails.....its ur damn neons I guess u ordered "

:laugh: all in good fun....

:laugh: i bet your couch must be comfy to sleep on :rolleyez:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please when will the aftermarket world really open its doors to us X-Runner drivers. No offence but theres nothin great about getting new engine oil for a truck.

I don't want to jack this thread too badly, but the aftermarket for the X-Runner has come a long way since 2005. As it was mentioned, while there aren't as many parts as you may find for a Civic or Cavalier, you have to remember the market that is being targeted too. Mass produced cars/trucks versus 3500 per year with the X-Runner. That's why I give the vendors that support this site so much love... they have committed to make parts for a small, niche community that will not sell 10,000 parts; they do it because of their passion for the truck - the same reason we're all here too.

There really are quite a few parts for the trucks. PM me if you're looking for something specific and I can probably help you out.

Oh - and Welcome to XRU!!! :rock:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
:laugh: i bet your couch must be comfy to sleep on :rolleyez:

not yet......(cross my fingers).....

I just let her buy a bunch of things (cloths, shoes, jewlery) then she is happy.....:laugh:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
I just let her buy a bunch of things (cloths, shoes, jewlery) then she is happy.....:laugh:

:laugh: so you have a mod money tree and a keep the wifey happy tree :rolleyez:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
:laugh: so you have a mod money tree and a keep the wifey happy tree :rolleyez:

you found me out bro......:laugh:

I don't want to jack this thread too badly, but the aftermarket for the X-Runner has come a long way since 2005. As it was mentioned, while there aren't as many parts as you may find for a Civic or Cavalier, you have to remember the market that is being targeted too. Mass produced cars/trucks versus 3500 per year with the X-Runner. That's why I give the vendors that support this site so much love... they have committed to make parts for a small, niche community that will not sell 10,000 parts; they do it because of their passion for the truck - the same reason we're all here too.

There really are quite a few parts for the trucks. PM me if you're looking for something specific and I can probably help you out.

Oh - and Welcome to XRU!!! :rock:

No problem.......I do it sometime myself. Good info. Thanks.

Oh and Welcome to the Underground brotha!

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
So where do I send my money to get my hands on those seeds? :laugh:

just plant a 1 dollar bill and water it on a regular basis. It will be like mine below in no time....:laugh:

money_tree.jpg

disciple X

Reaction score

hate to tell you brother....but the aftermarket coverage is not that bad for out trucks. i dont think you are looking in the right places.. what do you want? URD carries a pretty good bit of stuff, and so do all the other vendors on here... i was just sayin the other day how i like the fact that whatever i want for the truck, i can get it. i used to have a 99 nissan frontier 4x4... now that truck had sorry aftermarket following.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
not yet......(cross my fingers).....

So if you are KETCHUP what does the wife go by...SALSA...:laugh:

Top Bottom