Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got some property... So the time has come...

SIK X

Reaction score
My family bought some property in Northern Arkansas. It went for my first time 4th of july weekend. That area is just beautiful and so awesome. I plan on going several times a year. heres some pics.
lbko.jpg

lyt1.jpg

0mcs.jpg

xnm9.jpg

This picture ^^^^^ was taken back in march.

So now the time has come to sell my Xrunner because I cant even get on the property with out a 4x4 truck. No chance in the Xrunner. I love tacomas and my Turbo, so I plan on getting the same year Tacoma but 4x4. and put a turbo kit on that.lol. I would really love to get the Baja edition Tacoma and Turbo it. well see.

I will make another post about my truck later, but Id like to get 18,500 with the turbo kit OR 13,000 if I put the truck back to stock.

Last edited:

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
a new Tacoma base model 4x4 and some bilstien 5100 shocks with eibach coils and you got yourself a Baja edition for thousands less... just my .02
GLWS

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Such newbs...

What Zack said though. :top:

Look at all of the Poison Ive.....eesh. Besides that, it is beautiful.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
My family bought some property in Northern Arkansas. It went for my first time 4th of july weekend. That area is just beautiful and so awesome. I plan on going several times a year. heres some pics.

This picture ^^^^^ was taken back in march.

So now the time has come to sell my Xrunner because I cant even get on the property with out a 4x4 truck. No chance in the Xrunner. I love tacomas and my Turbo, so I plan on getting the same year Tacoma but 4x4. and put a turbo kit on that.lol. I would really love to get the Baja edition Tacoma and Turbo it. well see.

I will make another post about my truck later, but Id like to get 18,500 with the turbo kit OR 13,000 if I put the truck back to stock.

Baja edition already got shitcanned. Weren't selling and too expensive compared to the raptor.

X-roller

Reaction score
I don't think toons is 4x4

To be honest... unless the road is that rugged it's doubtful you will need it. Unless you are planning on doing a build with it then I don't see the 4x4 being that much of a benefit. I had a jeep and used 4x4 once or twice and that was just because I was doing something stupid lol. Just food for thought man. :top:

SIK X

Reaction score
Haha, he wants like 25k! And I don't do superchargers..lol.

Ya, the road to our land is very rugged, and muddy most of the year. Plus I almost got a 4x4 before I bought my xrunner, but I had no need for it. Now I do.

Toon714

Reaction score
Lol my truck only has 51k 2010 with pro efi. Turbo powered. No supercharger here.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Turbo 4x4 WOOT!

PreRunner will only make that on the good days.

Top Bottom