Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great lakes mini meet times and dates!

oxi

Reaction score
sure, but it looks like Miami Ohio is the place now, side note I am not great on a bike, I can hold my own but still a novice. My wife is defiantly not a biker, but she likes the exercise, I will PM you with the details when we sure them up in stone!

I will be in Milwaukee on April 20th for the Milwaukee Region autocross at Miller Park!

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will be in Milwaukee on April 20th for the Milwaukee Region autocross at Miller Park!

I was planning on going to that to see what it is like, maybe we can meet up there.

mspeasl

Reaction score
The middle of April is still fairly cold and damp and pretty early for the Midwest. If you guys are interested I'll be at Straved Rock State Park next to the river just north of the vistors center on Sunday, MAY 18th with the Grill going at 12 NOON. Just look for the RR X. Bring your own drinks and a covered dish with something in it<G> to share with everyone else. I'll bring the Burgers, dogs and buns.

Directions: Take I80 west from Chicago to Exit 81 (Utica, IL) and follow the signs south across the Illinois river (about 2 miles) to the west entrance of the park. Then follow the road until you can turn into the vistors center parking area.

See you then..............................

oxi

Reaction score
I was planning on going to that to see what it is like, maybe we can meet up there.

I will look for you, just come to Miller Park.

I hope my body work will be done by then, installing a new front chin spoiler and a rear wing for downforce. I will keep you posted.

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will look for you, just come to Miller Park.

I hope my body work will be done by then, installing a new front chin spoiler and a rear wing for downforce. I will keep you posted.

Going on my calendar, I only live like 15 miles away. do you have a passenger seat? could I take a ride with you?

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Shane, do you still plan on going to miami, ohio sometime in april?

Shanes56

Reaction score
South fork national forest in TN I will be there from the 18th of this month until the 24th. If you are interested in driving that far let me know I will through you some directions.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Cool... Unfortunately I doubt I'll have the money to go this month.. Damn taxes! I actually owed this year from some stocks I pulled to put a down payment on my house...

Shanes56

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that man, I make these trips a few time a year so I will keep you posted on the next place we go. we are going to make Miami at one point or another just not this time the average temp is to cold to sleep outside.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear ya. That would be a better thing to do a little later in the year. :smile:

oxi

Reaction score
Going on my calendar, I only live like 15 miles away. do you have a passenger seat? could I take a ride with you?

I may race it and leave decals on but it is still my main summer drive. My XR is stock with the interior nothing changed.

Sure, c'mon for a ride with a street-mod class truck it will be awesome!

It will be a shake-down session, kind of getting the cobwebs out and shaking the truck down with new mods and the winter storage.

oxi

Reaction score

Still coming this Sunday?

The XR is ready for the road courses, the new lower front valance is on, the rear wing is sweet at a 45 degree angle right now and can be adjusted 30 degrees either way. I got URD's MAF and O2 simulators installed. The truck is producing 325hp/375 ftlbs. but ofcourse I loose roughly 40% to the rear wheels so it was dynoed at max 232 hp and 264 ftlbs., damn.

So stock I would expect sub-200hp rating for the XR. The dyno revealed that it is still producing power above the rev-limiter and my engine tuner said I could remove that feature but for now I told him I would work with what I have right now and see in the future. So if it is producing power above the limiter that is a good sign that hitting it is not hurting the engine at all.

The TRD intake kicks in around 4100 rpm's so from there up to the 5500 limiter is where I need to be on the road courses so adjustements will be made this season.

Hope to see you Sunday at Miller Park!

Top Bottom