Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greatest Christmas gift ever!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
so I had been giving the wife a hard time for spending so much on me for Christmas (somewhere around $800-$900) and I had absolutely no idea what it was. well tonight she let me open the big one and it was this

PB230474.jpg

a Beretta 92FS INOX, its basically a M9 like the military uses just made it Italy and all stainless steel. its what Chuck Norris used in Walker Texas Ranger too! lol. I have been wanting one of these for a while now just they are near impossible to find but she used her Asian magic and found one somehow lol.:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool but Christmas is more than s month away... I guess she is good at getting hard to find stuff just not secrets.... Lol congrats man

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
You've got a winner there and not just the weapon:top:
Congrats

DoubleD

Reaction score
Very nice dude! I have always loved the way the 92's handle. very comfortable and can but some lead on target!

nine9six

Reaction score
Asian Magic, huh? :top:

Looks great. I've always wanted a Beretta.

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Nice, very reliable pistols, used one for a couple of years. I just didn't like how wide the grips are.

Now just convince her to get you a set of Crimson Trace laser grips and you'll be set.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
very nice, I can't buy another gun till next year. I loaded up this year, spent way too much. Bought 4 handguns, a new deer rifle and a shot gun. Getting a 1911 and an AR next year.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
very nice, I can't buy another gun till next year. I loaded up this year, spent way too much. Bought 4 handguns, a new deer rifle and a shot gun. Getting a 1911 and an AR next year.

yeah i'm gonna be picking up the wife a Kimber 1911 ultra TLE for her bday or something next year.

Slay0r

Reaction score
i plan on getting the tuarus PT 1911 (alum frame) when ever i catch up on moneys

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Nice had gun. I don't know about in the states but in Canada it is really quite rare for a wife to give a present like that.... you are one lucky man. Congrats

Jwall

Reaction score
Damn thats a sexy gun, here in canada we dont carry guns but damn i would carry that! or my desert eagle.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
yeah i'm gonna be picking up the wife a Kimber 1911 ultra TLE for her bday or something next year.

That another very nice gun. I can't decide kimber, springfield, or another brand for my 1911. I want stainless with wood grips and must be .45 acp.

Top Bottom