Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Green Camaro

Amarillo X

Reaction score
At a carshow a few weeks ago I was admiring a 67 Camaro fresh from restoration. I mentioned to the owner that I was stupified that ANYONE could've walked in to the showroom in 1970, and been pleased with their purchase. How in the world did anything sell in the 70's?

sc426hemi

Reaction score
At a carshow a few weeks ago I was admiring a 67 Camaro fresh from restoration. I mentioned to the owner that I was stupified that ANYONE could've walked in to the showroom in 1970, and been pleased with their purchase. How in the world did anything sell in the 70's?

agreed! terrible decade for cars

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
agreed! terrible decade for cars

I second that. One of the only decent cars was the roadrunner :smile: even they were better in the 60's.. Still I miss cars like that.. What kinda collectible cars will we have from this generation? A prius?!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'm sure someone will buy it jack it up off the ground and put gold 24's on it lol

08x

Reaction score
they got picturs of them on 26s already

x ynot

Reaction score
i think it will turn heads but in what way is the question ? i like it

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
i think it will turn heads but in what way is the question ? i like it

Kinda like the x-runner huh?? Comes in flashy colors and a good looking body kit but just ok power wise.. Why not come with a V8 supercharged stock? I hate knowing a Ford could take on my truck :motz: Lol :laugh:

Grumpy

Reaction score
The color is so-so. One rule of thumb though, if you're gonna have a bold color....it better have wicked motor making ton of powah.

Case in point . . .
104_3514.jpg

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
The color is so-so. One rule of thumb though, if you're gonna have a bold color....it better have wicked motor making ton of powah.

Case in point . . .
104_3514.jpg

My thoughts exactly! ::coughcoughSWB::
Thats a sick car! :adore:
Is that a car you detailed? Cuz dang its shiny!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
def would stick out, but not my style of green honestly..... I would like to see a darker green.

XRUNX

Reaction score
theres one at my school and its definately a head turner

Top Bottom