Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

grill craft

davesX

Reaction score
ordered grill craft mesh grill, ready to install that baby on RR X... ganna b sik

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
triangles or no triangles?

I see u have the URD TCAI...........................do u have a splash shield?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
triangles or no triangles?

I see u have the URD TCAI...........................do u have a splash shield?

Doesn't matter if he doesn't cut out the original grill.
Cutting it out is an option, not a requirement. :top:

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he doesn't cut out the original grill.
Cutting it out is an option, not a requirement. :top:

True......I guess I just assumed he was gunnna cut and didn't want him to have any buffeting issues...good call.

Gnight

SDXR619

Reaction score
I didn't know cutting was an option with the Grill Craft.

davesX

Reaction score
triangles?? i just got the grill craft mesh.... and yes im ganna cut out the oe grill, and i do have the splash shield for my tcai...wow yall are more concerned about my grill than i am...lol thanx for all the input guys, enjoy hearing all the knowledge and feed back from the vets...

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
I didn't know cutting was an option with the Grill Craft.

looks much better IMHO, but to each their own

triangles?? i just got the grill craft mesh.... and yes im ganna cut out the oe grill, and i do have the splash shield for my tcai...wow yall are more concerned about my grill than i am...lol thanx for all the input guys, enjoy hearing all the knowledge and feed back from the vets...

triangles..........it keeps the look flush

http://www.grillcraft.com/applications/2006_Toyota_Tacoma_X-Runner.aspx/1|72/886/

borrowed image from the web, since the trucks in the garage right now..............

DSC_2547.jpg

davesX

Reaction score
oh, no i didnt get the triangles it was hard enough to come off the money for just the center grill....

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
oh, no i didnt get the triangles it was hard enough to come off the money for just the center grill....

No big....I was just curious, in case u did and needed help.....mine needed some "finessing" (sp)

Either way, if u need any help or have any questions, feel free to throw me a PM

~brock

Top Bottom