Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grom Audio

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
looks pretty cool and affordable, get it if you like it :top:

good find on the vid btw, that'll help me when I take out my stock radio :biggrin:

BLUE X

Reaction score
does that work with our six cd changer stereo

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
yea no problem jay

if you check out there website gromaudio.com i believe i read that the 6 cd will still play and work.....

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hmm, how does removal of the a/c controls work with the airbag keyslot in the right "decorative cover?"

overdriven

Reaction score
^^Should work with Iphone, but it'll say "Device not designed for Iphone... Turn on airplane mode to prevent intereference, Yes or No" on your Iphone. At least thats what I get whenever I connect my Iphone to any device. Just hit No and don't worry about it. They are just warning you the phones signal could cause intereference with the device you're trying to play the music on, which I have yet to experience.

I hear ya on cd's, to keep changing them, getting scratched, gets old real quick. Ipod is the way to go. I went with a D3 though, not for the nav, but just to see all the titles on the screen. If you don't have the scratch, that looks like a good way to go. If you don't mind fm modulators, Monster Cable makes the best sounding one, plugs into the cigarette lighter and the dock port of the Ipod/Iphone and charges. I use it in my work truck and like it alot.

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
hmm, how does removal of the a/c controls work with the airbag keyslot in the right "decorative cover?"

You won't be able to reach them on the right side, should still be able to pop it loose on the left side tho. I never thought about removing them that way tho. I usually pry them out from the bottom with a putty knife, this method in the video looks to be the best way tho.

xrspeedway

Reaction score
would work with any mp3 player. how much is for that kit im really interested

Top Bottom