Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ground f/x

Nick_c

Reaction score
Need most of the ground f/x for my 05 they were all missing when I bought my truck. Color really doesn't matter.

GR6RR

Reaction score
dang, you bought your truck that way?...I thought that you took it off or something. hope you got a good deal. but daym, I wouldn't have... That's one of the key things that turned me on. Or else I would've/could've/should've bought a 4x4 double cab.

lamecargo

Reaction score
dealership quoted me about 2k for all pieces and clips and snaps unpainted

BlackDiesel

Reaction score
I bought a total it has all gfx cab back no front clip speed way blue . what you looking to spend ? and were you at?

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i saw how it looked without the fx man looks like a 2.7 with a scoop :thumbdown:

but at least you show them off when you take off lol, what kind of deal did you get on it

Nick_c

Reaction score
i saw how it looked without the fx man looks like a 2.7 with a scoop :thumbdown:

but at least you show them off when you take off lol, what kind of deal did you get on it

I got it for less than 10k.
I thought it was a deal only other one I found at the time was 17k

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
wowwwwwwwwwwww :argh:
paid wayyyy too much for mine but ehh, im happy :laugh:

and yeah bro thats a steal i mean as long as its running good visuals you can always work on

Nick_c

Reaction score
It runs great. Just minor issues. I've fixed everything except drivers Side seat and ground fx.

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
I looked at the auction a few weeks ago. The guy is 15 bucks off what a new one would cost.
I got him down to 250 for the exhaust molding and the front piece so I'm ordering it all from Toyota next week.

This is off another thread you posted lol how much are the peices from the dealership going to cost you and do they come painted?

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
i got the front right gfx, one tab broken but its salvageable. $85 shipped

Top Bottom