Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Group Buy #2

Shortgun

Reaction score
there are so many new ppl to the xru. i cant believe that there aren't more ppl who want these lights.

dramad1

Reaction score
I want some but can't fit it in the budget right now. Hopefully you can do another run of these if more interest arises. Trying to save but sh!t keeps popping up.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Shortgun said:
there are so many new ppl to the xru. i cant believe that there aren't more ppl who want these lights.

I was thinking the same thing

xrgilly

Reaction score
im in as long as we get the 5 to 9 number u know what I'm after and the 60000k bulbs i guess

Last edited:

FN5.7

Reaction score
so im down aswell, i want red halos and i dont know what the different hid numbers mean so i guess 6000k. also whats the total cost at so far? last, are these difficult to install? thanks.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Just a heads up...some people on the last group buy bought an extra pair of bulbs and an extra ballast just incase. This is a good idea to do so you won't have to wait on a new one to arrive to you.

Moneyblind

Reaction score

TBH, when I was new to XRU, it took ALOT of digging to figure out what Nightvision and BabyBoi was all about... Which gives me an idea.

BabyBoi, I can set you up a site thats pretty decent, shows your stuff, and possible get you set up to take orders through it :) (Last ecommerce I set up was years ago, so I guerentee I could do it now.)

Of course, It would be no charge. PM me if you want something.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
FN5.7 said:
so im down aswell, i want red halos and i dont know what the different hid numbers mean so i guess 6000k. also whats the total cost at so far? last, are these difficult to install? thanks.

$250--1-4ppl
$225--5-9 ppl
$200--10+ ppl

moneyblind said:
TBH, when I was new to XRU, it took ALOT of digging to figure out what Nightvision and BabyBoi was all about... Which gives me an idea.

BabyBoi, I can set you up a site thats pretty decent, shows your stuff, and possible get you set up to take orders through it :) (Last ecommerce I set up was years ago, so I guerentee I could do it now.)

Of course, It would be no charge. PM me if you want something.

Send me some links or info to show me what your talking about.

Last edited:

FN5.7

Reaction score
how many are on board so far? i can send 200 when ever and if you dont get 10 i can send the compensation. thanks.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
FN5.7 said:
how many are on board so far? i can send 200 when ever and if you dont get 10 i can send the compensation. thanks.

Four including you. If anyone wants to check on the list it is at the bottom of the first post.

Coupe

Reaction score

6K will be white with a strong blue tint.

Spyke

Reaction score
New to the forum and would like to get in on this group buy

I was wondering what projectors are you using for this group buy? have any pictures of the beam pattern against a wall?

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Spyke said:
New to the forum and would like to get in on this group buy

I was wondering what projectors are you using for this group buy? have any pictures of the beam pattern against a wall?

I posted min up in the first group buy thread. Check there.

Spyke

Reaction score
Light output seems good, better then my last projector set up

go ahead and put me down

6000k, red halos, install, 3 T10 bulbs, completely blacked out

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Spyke said:
Light output seems good, better then my last projector set up

go ahead and put me down

6000k, red halos, install, 3 T10 bulbs

You want to buy a new set of headlights or send yours?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
So we've hit 5 people so as long as no one backs out the price on the kits will be $225 now.

If anyone is interested I can order some RR, SWB, BSP or BRM color matched paint and paint parts of your headlights at an extra cost. The paint will be from www.automotivetouchup.com in a 12oz rattle can which will be about $35 per can shipped to my door.

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Spyke said:
I'll send mine, how long is turn around usually?

Once I receive the kits in then you can send your headlights. It shouldn't take no more than 2 days on my end the rest will be the shipping time.

GaX-Runner said:
I posted min up in the first group buy thread. Check there.

Hey bro do you wanna get any extra bulbs or ballasts to have just in case?

Branflake08 said:
Any picture/information on how to install?

I sent a PM with the install instructions to those in the previous group buy. I can send them to you if you'd like to see if you feel comfortable doing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom