Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Group Buy #2

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
1.) Shortgun - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress

2.) SooRunner - still waiting on payment...

3.) FN5.7 - **PAID**...ready to ship...

4.) Spyke - **PAID**...

5.) dramad1 - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress...

6.) Branflake08 - **PAID**...ready to ship...

7.) Celiblue - **PAID**...ready to ship...

8.) on to the next - **PAID**...ready to ship...

After GB ended

9.) sinister07 - **PAID**...kit ordered...

10.) ~BLU CLUZ~ - **PAID**...kit ordered...

11.) GillMAN - replacement glass ready to ship

FN5.7

Reaction score
so dose this mean mine will be shipped out today? you have my address right?

sinister07

Reaction score
1.) Shortgun - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress

3.) FN5.7 - **PAID**...ready to ship...

4.) Spyke - **PAID**...

5.) dramad1 - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress...

6.) Branflake08 - **PAID**...ready to ship...

7.) Celiblue - **PAID**...ready to ship...

8.) on to the next - **PAID**...ready to ship...

After GB ended

9.) sinister07 - **PAID**...kit ordered...

10.) ~BLU CLUZ~ - **PAID**...kit ordered...

11.) GillMAN - replacement glass ready to ship

Yeah!! Can't wait

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
FN5.7 said:
so dose this mean mine will be shipped out today? you have my address right?

Yep they were picked up earlier. I sent it to that same address you sent before.

FN5.7

Reaction score
rad. this is going to be gnarly on my bsp. ill black the head lights while i have em out. its gonna be sick.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
It's faster to reply here than to pm while I'm at work.

Spyke- yes I can do that

Celiblue- yes you sent me your address-Winfield solutions

Shortgun

Reaction score
@babyboi2284: i tried responding to your pm a couple of times but i dont think that its working for some reason. But i think i like it better with the chrome reflectors. Sorry for the inconvenience.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Shortgun said:
@babyboi2284: i tried responding to your pm a couple of times but i dont think that its working for some reason. But i think i like it better with the chrome reflectors. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I swapped them out already for the chrome ones. I'm working on them right now.

on to the neXt

Reaction score
Loving the new reverse lights and map lights, now im just waiting for the fogs with blue halos

Celiblue

Reaction score
Got'em today at work and thought it was just more product for my inventory. What a nice surprise! The hardware looks nice. Can't wait to throw them on!

FN5.7

Reaction score
arrived today. the previos owner used some kind of epoxy to seal the lights after he installed some crappy led's so i have to use my friends heat gun to open up to install the nightvision. looks good though

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
1.) Shortgun - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress...install complete...shipped

3.) FN5.7 - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

4.) Spyke - **PAID**...

5.) dramad1 - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress...install complete...shipped

6.) Branflake08 - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

7.) Celiblue - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

8.) on to the next - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

After GB ended

9.) sinister07 - **PAID**...kit ordered...kit received but replacement parts are on order...

10.) ~BLU CLUZ~ - **PAID**...kit ordered...in route to me

11.) GillMAN - replacement glass ready to ship...shipped

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
1.) Shortgun - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress...install complete...shipped

3.) FN5.7 - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

4.) Spyke - **PAID**...ready to ship...

5.) dramad1 - **PAID**...new headlights ordered...headlights delivered...install in progress...install complete...shipped

6.) Branflake08 - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

7.) Celiblue - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

8.) on to the next - **PAID**...ready to ship...shipped

After GB ended

9.) sinister07 - **PAID**...kit ordered...kit received but replacement parts are on order...ready to ship...

10.) ~BLU CLUZ~ - **PAID**...kit ordered...in route to me...kit received...ready to ship...

11.) GillMAN - replacement glass ready to ship...shipped

ATTENTION-sinister07 AND ~BLU CLUZ~ can you please resend me your shipping address? I can't seem to find them.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Spyke said:
getting excited, hope you can ship it today

Sorry bro I had to go in to work earlier than normal but I will try to get them out tomorrow...or no later than Saturday but shooting for tomorrow.

Spyke

Reaction score
Sorry bro I had to go in to work earlier than normal but I will try to get them out tomorrow...or no later than Saturday but shooting for tomorrow.

Sounds good, don't forget to priority mail mine, its been torture not being able to drive the truck for 2 weeks

dramad1

Reaction score
Just received mine a few minutes ago. Big thanks to baby boi!!!! Here are some pics. I have a few install questions.
The angel eye inverter, the red and black wire splices where? Also the 3 prong on the wire harness controller, does it just plug into factory plug? And lastly the washer looking rings on the wiring harness controller, are these for grounding? I apologize for all the "?'s" this is my first set of retros.
Headlights looks awesome, everything was packed extremely well, projectors are bigger than I thought they would be, but are bad ars. Fits the heads well. On to the pics. I'll have more after install and lids. Thanks again babyboi!! Wheres the stickers!! Lol jk but have you thought of having some made? So xru members can represent your product!!
Edit. Forgot pics. Lol

Edit#2
I figured it out, wiring the lights and harness. You tube baby. Lol. My only ?'s are the Lil blk ground wires that are next to plug on wiring harness controller that go into the ballast are in fact only ground wires? Correct??? Only the red ground wire goes to positive on battery terminal? Three prong plug goes only on drivers side factory harness and passenger side is not used and should be taped up? And am still unsure where the red and blk wires from inverter for angel eyes splice into.

Attachments

• image-3432425044.jpg
    image-3432425044.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-1114238741.jpg
    image-1114238741.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image-2076217095.jpg
    image-2076217095.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2519189957.jpg
    image-2519189957.jpg