Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Group buy for new carpet?

MikeG

Reaction score
Anyone like buy new carpet? i was looking to get black carpet so i was searching around. Stockinteriors.com sells new carpet for our trucks, they said they would give 5% off if 5 ordered, and 10% off if 10 ordered, but only the carpet price, cant give any break in shipping, which would be like $70 to hawaii. I know its only a small discount, but every little counts, so just wondering if anyone else wants to order. let me know, i was gonna try order soon, i got some samples from them too if you like see. check out their website and let me know......

http://stockinteriors.com/
http://stockinteriors.com/CarpetColorUp.asp?Select=1&TypeId=1&HideACC=False
http://stockinteriors.com/CarpetColorUp.asp?Select=1&TypeId=10&HideACC=False

mail

mail

Attachments

• top_orig.jpg
    top_orig.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 156
  • side_orig.jpg
    side_orig.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

TreTuna

Reaction score
I've been looking at this for a bit and would love to switch out the carpet in my truck to black. Keep me in on this, I'm definitely interested.

lenie03

Reaction score
this is on my list of things to get so I might be a maybe on this if it works out and I'm still in the country when it goes through.

blackXtacy

Reaction score
awe man!

My black carpet with heavy duty backing and upgraded pile is on its way as I type this email. I think $227 for the carpet and $25 for shipping. Maybe you can ask them to include mine in the purchase at least you guys can save.

MikeG

Reaction score
My black carpet with heavy duty backing and upgraded pile is on its way as I type this email. I think $227 for the carpet and $25 for shipping. Maybe you can ask them to include mine in the purchase at least you guys can save.

you got yours off that stockinteriors.com place?........ man, bad timing. so you got the ultra plush carpet or whatever with that backing thats like $55 extra? let me know how it is....i was thinking of getting that backing too, i wanna know if its worth it

how much after the discount?

its 5% off if 5 carpets ordered and 10% off if 10 carpets ordered the price of the carpet

this is on my list of things to get so I might be a maybe on this if it works out and I'm still in the country when it goes through.

well most likely im gonna order this within a week or two, with or without the group discount, cuz i wanna get this and maaaany other things done this summer to my interior

lenie03

Reaction score
ok as long as the GB is before the 1st of June I'm game

blackXtacy

Reaction score
The upgraded carpet

I went with teh upgraded pile and the heavy backing. HOLY moly it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAay thicker than stock. I am hoping not to much trouble to install. but it looks NICE. Can't wait to see it with the katzkin leather and the webasto sunroof. I will post pics on my cardomain page.
laters!

TreTuna

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it man, that's what I want is the full deal with the upgraded pile and backing.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I would love to see the finished product I need some new carpet...updates:top:

blackXtacy

Reaction score
padding

I went with the heavy backing so I may not sound dampen the floor. I will be using ballistic sound dampener on roof, doors and rear wall. I might still do the floor but that is a lot of "build up".

I will post pics fo sho!

Top Bottom