Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Group buy for trans sleeve TSK45

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtex7890

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm new to the x community, but im in for a TOB sleeve. Just bought my truck and this is killing me. I have to drive through parking lots w/ my clutch pushed in!

DoubleD

Reaction score
I'm in for another group but. I need to get one here within the next month.
DD

Bluessxr

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't ya'll talk to Toyota about this instead of these TOB kits. Seems kind of silly to me that there are so many of these trans. with this issue that Toyota would not help with a TSB.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Why don't ya'll talk to Toyota about this instead of these TOB kits. Seems kind of silly to me that there are so many of these trans. with this issue that Toyota would not help with a TSB.

This kit is only out there because Toyota has refused to fix the problem. There have been reports that toyota does have a fix but they haven't released it yet. :thumpdown: We've been waiting and have nothing to show for it.

Murderface

Reaction score
This kit is only out there because Toyota has refused to fix the problem. There have been reports that toyota does have a fix but they haven't released it yet. :thumpdown: We've been waiting and have nothing to show for it.

That's right Matt. And I still don't understand why people like to post on here about not buying this kit? This is the true fix to this problem that Toyota won't fess up and fix. It's been a problem for some 5+ years now:motz:

Grumpy

Reaction score

Try talking to Toyota about it and see how far it goes. Some dealer flat out refuse the repair. Some went through with the repair only to come back in a few months. TO bearing themself is only half the problem

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

Some dealerships do. My girlfriend has her's done at the dealership near us. Like Grumpy said though, that is only part of the problem. One, the bearing grease dries up. Two, the factory sleeve isn't a hard enough metal. Three, there is just metal to metal contact between the factory bearing inner race and the factory sleeve. No adequate place for lubrication to stay even if applied. Thus a major wearing happens.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
well some good news the all the parts are finally in from germany for the TOB fix toyota should be releasing it here soon as soon as i get the call to go get my truck fixed i will let you guys know

Murderface

Reaction score
well some good news the all the parts are finally in from germany for the TOB fix toyota should be releasing it here soon as soon as i get the call to go get my truck fixed i will let you guys know

For the life of me I can't fgure out why people keep posting info like this in our vendors Group Buy thread:banghead: this thread should ONLY have info about the TSK45 sleeve kit in it.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
For the life of me I can't fgure out why people keep posting info like this in our vendors Group Buy thread:banghead: this thread should ONLY have info about the TSK45 sleeve kit in it.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Indeed sir.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score

lamecargo

Reaction score
this is an awsome mod and a MUST for all TOB issues completely satisfied with mine and you cant and wont be disappointed :D

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Group buy is over. Thread closed.
If you want to further discuss the TSK, or try and organize another group buy please start new threads in the correct forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom