Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GTA Meet

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Hey my fellow Canadians! I was wondering if anyone is interested in having a small meet sometime soon while the weather stays warm here in the GTA.

How many of us GTA XR owners are there?

Anyone interested reply to this post and we can see if we can pull something off.

:driver:

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Wow, this post is getting a lot of replies

*tumbleweed rolling by*

:dontknow:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't think there's many Canadian X's --- maybe a handful here on the site. It would be EPIC to get together a Canadian meet though.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Epic? from the looks of things so far maybe impossible is the right word. There seems to be not even an ounce of interest in this one. Maybe I'll have to wait till the spring time and try again. It'll at least give me time to finish my pending mods and maybe do some new ones.:hmmmm2:

i_ski

Reaction score
I think the odds might be a little better on the west coast, and in the spring/summer months. A Vancouver or Seattle meet would be sweet to get the Washington/ BC crowd together even though there aren't many of us.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I'm still going to try to see what I can do. Come on Toronto, I've seen a few of you out on the road. We got to have at least a handfull of guys that want to meet up and discuss the mods on our trucks. We got to help each other!

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
Atleast You Are Dedicated Man....it's Too Bad That All X-runner Owners Aren't Like You

JacksonJ

Reaction score
I've been on this site everyday and somehow this never showed up in the new posts.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
So what do you say JacksonJ? you think we can get something going here in the T dot?

JacksonJ

Reaction score
Probably be just you and me, if I can get away from the wife and kids. When were you planning for? I'm running snows and probably won't be all shined up so any time would be ok, rain or snow.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I'm on my snows too, plus my tonneau cover is out being re-painted, and I still haven't done my headlight mod. (even though I have them at home waiting along with my eyelids.) LOL. LeanLow is in the same college as me right now so hopefully I can get him out too.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I guess I'll have to put away the idea of a Toronto Meet till the spring. Hopefully we get some more Canucks on here before then. Have fun till then!

JacksonJ

Reaction score
Trying for Wednesday July 9th at TN's West end meet. I don't think we really have enough local users.

You and I need to go bang on the door of the Blue X in town Sly.

Top Bottom