Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Guage Finding help

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Ok guys, I've been searching the forum for a thread, I saw on here about a post of some gauges that had like 20 different functions, they were pnp under the dash into the OBD II port. They ran like 200 for to of them and u could but the trd logo on them.
Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Dekar12

Reaction score
PLX gauges, I still have a brand new DM 100 obd2 for sale. I have some pics of it etc.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Does any one have pics of these gauges?

The video I saw them on have them install on a Dodge SRT8 Truck

I dont think they r PLX Gauges?

Last edited:

Edgeman

Reaction score
Link to the video?

These are the PLX ones we are talking about: http://www.plxdevices.com/multigauges.html

Just looking throught their website, it seems that in addition to paying $300-$400 for the gauge, you need to pay roughly an additional ~$200 for each sensor box you want it to monitor? In the end, you'll end up paying over $1,000 for this system? I hope that's not the case...

If that's the case, not no but heck no! I would never spend that kind of money just to have some type of whiz-bang new fangled gadget that doesn't make my truck go any faster, stop any quicker, or corner any harder.

Top Bottom