Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gun Picture thread

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
this is my latest piece FNH Five-seveN
IMAG0157.jpg

Gonzo464

Reaction score
this is my latest piece FNH Five-seveN
IMAG0157.jpg

Nice one, I love mine, had it since 2007.

Crossbreed makes a nice IWB carry holster if you are looking to CC it.

I'll have to post pics of my stuff w/e I get a chance.

Slay0r

Reaction score
Funnnn gun

i've shot bird shot, buck, 45 colt and the PDX-1 through it. every round besides the PDX-1 is manageable. Before i shot it though i thought it would b a hand cannon, but it wasn't,....until i put the PDX-1 rounds in. need to have a nice firm grip for those. It packs a hefty punch

Coupe

Reaction score
Funnnn gun

i've shot bird shot, buck, 45 colt and the PDX-1 through it. every round besides the PDX-1 is manageable. Before i shot it though i thought it would b a hand cannon, but it wasn't,....until i put the PDX-1 rounds in. need to have a nice firm grip for those. It packs a hefty punch

Thanks for the info.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I don't care too much for Taurus, if I wanted a 410 pistol, Id go with the S&W, Governor.... pretty much same gun with a more trusted name. Apples to oranges though. :top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I have been wanting one of these. How do you like it?

if your wanting a judge for protection against something other than snakes I'd go with something else. the .410 #6 birdshot for it has a less than 2" penetration into ballistic gel which means if your assailant is wearing a leather coat etc... all your gonna do is piss him off. If your lucky enough to find the 2.5in .410 buckshot shells the penetration is less than 4.5in into ballistic gel again horrible for a personal defense load. Since it fires the .410 the barrel doesn't have enough rifling to make the .45 accurate (to my standards anyway) and again since its chambered for a 2.5in shotgun shell the .45C round has to travel just shy of an inch to reach the forcing cone. this gun is awesome if you roaming around your farm and just wanna take out a few rattlesnakes but I'd get something else if your looking for personal defense.

just my .06

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Could get the Taurus Raging Judge.. not only chambered for .410 and .45LC, but also for the 454 Casull. They also make it with a 3'' barrel.

I'm sure the 454 would be enough if anything.

triumphx

Reaction score
Havent figured out how to upload pics, any help fellas?

Top Bottom