Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gun Picture thread

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Oopppppsies

I seriously went snowblind outside. lol.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Sure there is..I never want a Glock or a Taurus auto handgun.
allow me to reiterate for you..."there is no such thing as a gun that you would buy and simply not want" that being the case you trade it in with cash for something else...you dont just keep it...Ive never had any issues with my glock 19 either :dontknow: i agree about taurus...

blastap

Reaction score
im not really a gun guy but i like going to the range sometimes

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I have just one gun, inherited it from my grandpa. J.C. Higgins Model 30 .22 Long riffle.

rifle.jpg

rifle2.jpg

I am going to be looking at getting a handgun when I move this summer, not sure what to get. Need a good balanced gun with easy trigger pull and not too expensive, less than $400.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
not really gonna find anything good at all for under 400..I dont really think there is much at the 400mark to begin with..3-4years ago yea..but not now

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
Not so much. Most of my girl friends down in the States have weapons as well. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll shoot a gun just as much as the next person on the range or hunting, but I don't understand the idea of OWNING so many guns.

its kinda like girls and purses :top:

XDsm

Reaction score
Not so much. Most of my girl friends down in the States have weapons as well. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll shoot a gun just as much as the next person on the range or hunting, but I don't understand the idea of OWNING so many guns.

People collect anything for a variety of reasons; aesthetics, historical value, interest, etc. Guns are a part of American culture and history so it's not too surprising Americans buy guns. Just as much as Americans, as well as Canadians I noticed, like to drive larger cars and trucks instead of driving small economical vehicles. My family in England like to mention how almost every American drives a truck and owns a gun, I mention back how almost every English person drinks tea and has bad teeth:laugh:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
not really gonna find anything good at all for under 400..I dont really think there is much at the 400mark to begin with..3-4years ago yea..but not now

What should I be looking to spend? What should I be looking at, 9mm, 380...don't want anything too big. Don't really care for revolvers.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
some people have there cars, shoes, tools,...ive got my guns lol...pics coming soon

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
its kinda like girls and purses :top:

I love stereotypes. LOL.

It'd be more like girls and shoes ;)

People collect anything for a variety of reasons; aesthetics, historical value, interest, etc. Guns are a part of American culture and history so it's not too surprising Americans buy guns. Just as much as Americans, as well as Canadians I noticed, like to drive larger cars and trucks instead of driving small economical vehicles. My family in England like to mention how almost every American drives a truck and owns a gun, I mention back how almost every English person drinks tea and has bad teeth:laugh:

Most Canadians have an excuse to drive jacked trucks.. lol. Apparently Canadians are all about pollution these days..

kidding. Kinda.

And x2 on the English person drinking tea & bad teeth. I work with two english guys.. both have horrrrrriible teeth.. and are obsessive about their tea. Same with my brothers fiancee.. lol.

Last edited:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Whatever the reason was, watching the gun come flying back and hit her in the face is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S to me.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
glock 19 with tactical light/laser sight combo
IMG_1560.jpg

ruger kp345
IMG_1555.jpg

winchester 1300 defender
IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

Shitty light, but pics none the less....

Top Bottom