Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

h23a1 cams f/s

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
i got some cams for sale for a h231a motor, i've had them for like 4 years brand new, never installed. so anybody know someone with a 92-96 prelude i know i paid like 200 for them, its been so long thou. offer me a price, trade anything

176.jpg

177.jpg

175.jpg

174.jpg

Last edited:

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
i might now somebody that would want them he has a prelude i just dont know what year it is early- mid 90's i know that much i let you know

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
Hey bubba i hate to say this but if you are looking to really sell these your going to have to drop you price a little from AEM there are only $100

but you might get some would be racer that dont now shit and put a fat mark up on them and sell them to him

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Hey bubba i hate to say this but if you are looking to really sell these your going to have to drop you price a little from AEM there are only $100

but you might get some would be racer that dont now shit and put a fat mark up on them and sell them to him

really only $100, that looks like a nice piece of work for that cheap.
Anyway good luck with the sale.

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
damn i guess they dropped from years. well whatever i can get from them then i dont care, they just sit on my dresser, im up for trading anything,

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
damn i guess they dropped from years. well whatever i can get from them then i dont care, they just sit on my dresser, im up for trading anything,

anything eh... I got a box of cookies with your name on it then. :top:
cookies2.jpg

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
let me talk to my buddy tonight when i get off work and i will see what he can come up with for cash

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
shit my snickerdoodles cookies would smash on them cookies yo mmmmmm cookies and i will add some good ol milk with the deal

Last edited:

THE MACF

Reaction score
dam cuz i take them chocalate chips in a minute yo cuz :laugh:

lucke

Reaction score
if you can't sell them, you might want to try selling them on preludeonline.com, the largest site for prelude info on the net... i would have gotten these 10 years ago before i swapped my jdm h22 in my '92... good luck with the sale though...

DC29

Reaction score
ill take em, my buddy has a lude. i got pizzas, tinas burritos, you name it. PM me. ill swoop em up today

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
damn no one responded, im gonna try to post these up on that prelude website.

Top Bottom