Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

had a run in with a kenne bell supercharged mustang

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
i was driving home and happened to have my gopro in the center console so i had my buddy record it. ran into the guy the next day in a different vehicle and i asked him what he had done to the stang. kenne bell supercharger.

he pulled for a second and then i stuck with him. i pleasantly suprised with that considering its a v8 and weighs less

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bs09pzRPR0[/ame]

Last edited:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
nice run, not sure if you were gaining on him there or he just slowed down? cause it looked like you were pulling but then he obviously braked, just not sure when. But either way you stuck wit him

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
when i shifted from 3-4, he was mid shift. there were no brake lights until i let off, because he was getting off at that exit

i ran into him the next day and he walks up to me and says "so you're that guy i raced"

i was like uhhhhhh what were you driving. he told me the stang and i asked him what was done to it. he told me kenne bell s/c. he said he never let off until he had to so he could exit

ive never been happier to lose a race hahaa. i suprised my baby kept up with a supercharged v8 like that

Minnesota X

Reaction score
Gotta love when you keep up or beat someone who thinks that they will walk away from you.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
haha nice man, too bad he had to exit you might of gained on him,especially if he dont kno how to drive it!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
At least he only walked away and didn't run. Lol. Not to shabby.

Gadget

Reaction score
Can you imagine what that guy was thinking??

Has what is supposed to be a bad ass car with a powerful V8 and had a hard time pulling away from a pickup with a small V6 in it. What an ego deflater.

G

roy365

Reaction score
You held up pretty good, but to me it looks like he is walking in every gear and when he shifts you pull a little, then shuts down.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Accept he did walk away. :laugh:

Was coming up on those cars in his lane fast too X_X.

Iam gonna have to agree lol

Has what is supposed to be a bad ass car with a powerful V8 and had a hard time pulling away from a pickup with a small V6 in it. What an ego deflater.

G

I agree with you all. I clearly lost. But that's not the point in my eyes I barely lost to a car with probably 100 horses more than me. I bet he was like WTF?!:laugh:

X-roller

Reaction score
Not bad man. If it was a kenne bell it should have put down nothing less than 360+ depending on what psi he was at

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Oh yea,he proably was like wtf? Why is he still in my mirror haha,

hiflyer

Reaction score
I got about the same mods and am just enough faster than he newer Mustang GT to really annoy them ;)

JFrame

Reaction score
That was a good little run. You pretty much the mod list that I'm shooting for in the end. If I can at least beat the fart can ricers and hopefully the 600cc sport bikes in my area I'd be happy.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
That was a good little run. You pretty much the mod list that I'm shooting for in the end. If I can at least beat the fart can ricers and hopefully the 600cc sport bikes in my area I'd be happy.

You will curb stomp ricers no problem. There has yet to be a non-boosted v8 that has been able to take me. I've even taken a few STI's and 350z's

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
I got about the same mods and am just enough faster than he newer Mustang GT to really annoy them ;)

Lol yea I can really piss them off as well. I messed around with a Shelby gt500 and that was no bueno lol. He murdered me. It was just for fun though

Fiddich

Reaction score

G

Do you know how many Poresche I deflate in a week out here on the 405 and south orange county.. i do have trouble with some evo out here but I been holding it down at the In & Out

X-MOKED U

Reaction score

G

HA couldnt have said it better myself, these trucks make ppl think twice before steppin on that pedal, and that was a S/C stang the stock gt's are fun to mess with, those guys never know what hit them lol

Top Bottom