Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Had the truck a day and already got a ticket

rich017

Reaction score
Next investment should be a good radar detector. Sure does help.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
two words lazer jammer lol. that sucks bro, GL, and i feel ya on the ticket i have gotten a couple. oh and deathshadow is selling his lazer jammer lol.:biggrin:

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
two words lazer jammer lol. that sucks bro, GL, and i feel ya on the ticket i have gotten a couple. oh and deathshadow is selling his lazer jammer lol.:biggrin:

Wait a couple this fast? pretty much everyone I tell are like ohh yeah bro you are effffed up.

I just hope I get a lawyers that knows what they are doing and the judge is nice enough.

Murderface

Reaction score
I've had some similar situations with 100+ on the highway and passing a state trooper. One good thing about NJ having so many damn exits is that if u pass a cop and ur speeding, just floor it and get off the next exit.

About 2 weeks ago I passed a state trooper sitting off the highway, I was doing 120+ when I passed him. I saw that he started to pull out of where he was parked so I just floored it. Scangauge said I was doing about 135 so I knew if I could make it to the next exit that I would stand a good chance of him passing the exit I took. It worked:top:

this was the 3rd time in the past 4 months that I've had to hit the pedal and dip off at the next exit. Good thing for ABS cause going 100+ off a ramp and then almost to a complete stop would be impossible without.

Good luck in court and keep us posted

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Wait a couple this fast? pretty much everyone I tell are like ohh yeah bro you are effffed up.

I just hope I get a lawyers that knows what they are doing and the judge is nice enough.

ONE ticket 77 in 25 construction zone - but let me off with a warning cause thhe construction zone was not marked nor was it a road under use, i was testing my brakes going 60 - 0 and 100 -0 lol.:thumpdown:

TICKET 2: going 118 in 55 once again pretty much same as you on 528 going to cocco beach came over a hill and at the top turned into you YUP YOU GUESSED it a CONSTRUCTION zone, cop was great though he said becuase i pulled over BEFORE where he was parked and manned up, he gave me a 61 in 55, still 180 dollar ticket. but lucky

But have had friends, one owns a kenne bell 04 cobra and was pulled over in GA doing 138 in 45 :ahhhhh:, he was giving a 750 dollar citation and court date, car was impounded pending court date. got a lawyer and all said and done:

Citation 750 - 750 but went to impound fees so either way would have paid it.
5 pts on license but could take a DRIVERS IMPROVMENT COURSE and volunteer 25 hours to speaking at H.S. in the area to explain to new drivers why not street racing and driving safe are good. and they would remove the pts.
liences was suspended for one week, only because he was almost 100mph over.

good luck bro i know it sucks but the best policy is always just man up to what you did, if you take responsiblity to the judge then he will see your a stand up guy and go easy on ya. :top:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
I was thinking about that, but they would need proof and that would have been way to hard. I just told the officer i had to take a dump and I could not use any other bathroom, but my house. lol

i tried that one.. the officer told me that he once took a guy to the bathroom and he ran.. so im like wow screw you officer dick lol

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Yeah he didnt mentioned anything about arresting, jail or even impound. He was just amused that I was actually going that fast. He wasnt a dick or anything he just lectured me on getting a blow out and killing myself or possibly hurting other people on the road as well.

I got a $1000 ticket pending court date. I am waiting to hear back from a good lawyer that handles cops and firefighters, because I cant have this on my record at all.

I will keep you guys posted on anything i hear.

Thanks for all the input. I am doing good, but every time i think about the ticket and court i feel like pucking.

USAFX

Reaction score
I would lawyer up...just to be safe... good luck

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
what you shoulda said was your gf just broke up w/ you but there's no excuse i almost went to jail for wreckless driving and got my truck crushed but the cop was cool about it and let me off with a warning..... he even asked me to pop the hood lololololol no joke..... good luck w/ the fine though.... no fun

Top Bottom