Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hahah Dodge Ram

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
so i was pulling out of a shopping center and i was waitnig for the road to clear up to merge, i noticed a truck get real close to my rear, an i didnt think much of it cuz i was having a cool conversation with my brother in law. but this damn truck kept getting closer and closer and i looked at my rear view mirrors and this dude just gave me this look and i was like eh. but when i merged into the 2 lane road i seen him on my right view mirror. he slammed on his truck cuz i seen it lift from the torque and i wasnt gonna let him just creep upand give me this look. i was still in first i was getting ready to shift i was 3 rpm but nope i slammed it and once i hit 2nd i was gone. he never got close to me. he thought his big bad ram had it. just shows how our babies pack a punch !!!!!!!!!! :rock:

sinister07

Reaction score
There isn't a dodge worth racing, bet he felt like a dumb ass

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
people who buy RAMS are only trying to compensate what they don't got in their pants...:rofl:...

nice kill...:top: for a second I thought you were going to leave em with some rubber on his front bumper and smoke in his eyes....

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I recently beat a ram too................best part was I was wearing stilettos

KrazyStuntRR

Reaction score
haha Stilettos FTW! lol

as for no dodge worth racing, depends how modded you are... Truck lineup out of Dodge then yea I can somewhat agree to that statement. Everyone seems to be buying the 1500 with the 4.7 which is 310hp 330ft/lbs. That's all i've raced haven't had anyone with the 5.7 V8 390hp 407ft/lbs try to race.. but even then the 1500 is a heavy ass truck.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
typical dodge driver...It seems EVERY Ram, Dakota, durango i see on the road the driver is a 100% Dbag drives like a complete ass thinking he is hot sh%t and big tough guy..I swear when people buy them they have to fill out a asshole form to make sure they are big enough pricks to own one.

Top Bottom