Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Birthday wshsbears

utixrunner

Reaction score
Happy 21st man:beer:

this ought to be a fun weekend:rock:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Happy Bday man :top: I'll drink one of the many many drinks i plan to have tonight for you :rock:

wshsbears

Reaction score
thanks guys! and u too spyder! i'd be out drinkin right now except i have a test at 8 AM and im attempting to get off XRU and start studying :laugh:

it will definitely be a fun weekend.. i just can't wait to see what i end up drinking..

Spyder327

Reaction score
thanks guys! and u too spyder! i'd be out drinkin right now except i have a test at 8 AM and im attempting to get off XRU and start studying :laugh:

it will definitely be a fun weekend.. i just can't wait to see what i end up drinking..

thats why i take evening classes, i get a test tomorrow but its not till 5pm, which will probably be when im waking up :rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Happy Bday dude!! Be safe, and make it a night to remember. You only turn 21 once. :top:

wshsbears

Reaction score
thats why i take evening classes, i get a test tomorrow but its not till 5pm, which will probably be when im waking up :rock:
ya.. i work evenings so that wouldn't work out for me, but i just thought i'd share that im older than u :laugh: by about 3 hours.. oh and i can purchase alcohol right now and u can't lol even though its march 27th lol just thought i'd brag

Spyder327

Reaction score
ya.. i work evenings so that wouldn't work out for me, but i just thought i'd share that im older than u :laugh: by about 3 hours.. oh and i can purchase alcohol right now and u can't lol even though its march 27th lol just thought i'd brag

lol you bastard :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Hope all goes well with your test and have a great time partying over the weekend!:top:
Happy birthday!

Troskey

Reaction score
happy birthday michael! we'll pour up a few this weekend!

ntinhri

Reaction score
dude drink like its free, after all is pays to "discover"...:top:

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
sSp_bdayballoons.gif

Hope you have a great one!

rich017

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!!! I saw the picture of you on sparks and im looking forward to seeing it in person this weekend. lol.

wshsbears

Reaction score
happy bday man dont drink too many sparks lol
ya.. im plannin on doin presidente margherita's at chili's for dinner b/c its happy hour and then goin to college night bowling which is like 2 miles from my house and getting plastered.. a whole bunch of people i havn't hung out with for a while will be there so it'll be good fun! people keep tellin me to bar hop and get 2 drinks per bar b/c normally the first drink is free when u tell em its urs 21st lol

no sparks til saturday.. if then.. i wanna work on trucks and not worry about seeing straight first lol

Top Bottom