Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Birthday XRU!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That's because everyone is over on FB getting misinformed. The crap that is spewed over there is insane. Almost every question that is asked on FB has been asked and answered here, but Generation Snowflake needs to have someone feed them the info on an airplane spoon like a 2 yr old.

justin13703

Reaction score
I haven't even owned my x runner in like 3 years and I'm still on here every day.

XRU for life.

Reactions: K2

justin13703

Reaction score
Because you want to get back in the game!!
Lol I would like to have another one one day. Unfortunately right now I need a full size truck that can pull my 10k lb trailer, and I can't afford two payments. Such is life lol

I just wish that when I had mine I wasn't working my life away and could have made it to some of the meets.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I check the site every day but don't often comment. I still love my X and like talking about it with other X Runner enthusiasts. Happy Birthday XRU!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Because you want to get back in the game!!

I have been wanting to get back in the game for the third time, just hasn't worked out that way. I will always love the x-runner. I don't really post but still check in, life has just consumed my spare time

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Been here since the beginning, member #65. Loved watching this place grow and was glad to be a part of the glory days of the site. Met some awesome people from around the country that I consider friends even if i've never met them in person. I'm honored to have been a small part on keeping this place running and happy to see K2 continue to improve and keep the site around for the community.

Top Bottom