Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Birthday XRU!!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Had to say this.....

In the past year, I've met some really great people online, and at meets...I've also learned a sh*t load about my truck that I would of never known, had it not been for this website.

So I would like to thank all of the fantastic mods here that manage this website for the past year, and ESPECIALLY K2...You are the man bro:adore::adore::adore:....I know everyone here appreciates the time and effort you put into this, and we greatly appreciate it!

And to all the members I've met on this site....thanks for all the help!

Thanks for the addiction:rock:!!!

GR8DANE

Reaction score
ive been apart of xru for 5 months but it never seem to get old....i cant wait for many more meets and many more years of xru!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Natas

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XR-U!!!! :rock:

You da man Klint!!! :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
well put. I havent been a member long......but I have learned so much and know exactally what i want to do with my truck thanks to all the members of XRU!!!!

Tapp

Reaction score
wow its been a year already!! time sure does fly, i wounder how many hours this past year i have spent on this site:laugh:

great site, sick trucks..most of all KICK ASS MEMBERS..lookin forward to the upcoming X-Fest, an meets to come..!! thanks to all that have helped out on my truck..greatly appreciated!!!

an best of all K2! you rock!

utixrunner

Reaction score
couldnt agree more, XRU is awesome:rock: Big thanks to all the mods and especially Klint

Figmonkey

Reaction score
Thanks XR-U, if it wasnt for this site I would have not met so many people with the common interest as I do for this truck:top:. thanks klint.

Shanes56

Reaction score
It has all already been said, and I agree! This site is awesome and the people are awesome. and thanks to K2 if it werent for him we would all be wondering the web looking for mods and getting crap from all sorts of poeple, here we can ask in confidence that we will not be bashed I love it. A+

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Happy B day XRU all the way from Iraq. I haven't been a member for long, but boy I learned a lot. and it has helped me out a lot. Its an amazing website and im extremelly addicted to it. :top::adore:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
If it weren't for you the members, this site would not be what it is today. Klint was the man who created this haven, it was you that gave it the attitude and feel that it has today. So while we owe all the credit to Klint for taking the time out of his day to create, run, maintain, and expand on the site ( :adore: ). The environment and atmosphere was created by you.

Thanks Klint, and thank you, all the members that are such and active part to the site. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the Happy Birthday!! I thought that original launch was January 17, but David was right - it was January 13 - also my son's birthday.

Crazy to think that a year has passed. A lot has happened over the past 12 months and I'm positive that a lot will happen in the next 12 months. When I set out to start this website it was simply to make a place for X-Runner owners that was flame and bash free which would hopefully contribute to stronger, tighter community-type atmosphere. And Jason said it well... while it was my vision and goal, you all, the users and posters of XRU, are the ones that embraced it and made it home.

I am extremely appreciative of all the friends that I've made here and look forward to even more over the next year. All of you guys rock! I think that we also need to give up a little love for our vendors who support our habit, both the truck and the website. We wouldn't have nearly the options available if it weren't for C2C, URD, TTC, UED, SubXclosures, and Doug Thorley Headers.

(tips a glass)
So here's to a great year --- in the past --- and toward the future. Drive with pride... and remember:
Be unique. Be noticed. Be underground. :rock: :biggrin:

Hitman

Reaction score
1 year down and many more to come :top:

this site has been like home to me, and i've met alot of great people on this site with the meets and descussions. I truly love this site not only cuz of a non bash/flame site but becuz you can ask just about anything and get an honest response everyone respects one another and thats something thats very rare in a forum community

so my hats to you Klint and to everyone else Moderators, XRMembers :adore::adore::adore:

so get out and :burnout:

07X-R

Reaction score
I first became a member back in July of 07 and have loved the site ever since. There is a great community of of people here. Not many forums have this type of fellowship with each other. AWESOME SITE AND PEOPLE HERE!!! :rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XR-U :rock:

As other has mentioned this place has really taken off in one year and its amazing at the family like atmosphere that has been created. When i joined here 1 year ago i had no idea what the next year would hold. I have been to places that i never would have went without this site and not to mention the GREAT group of friends i have made due to this site is priceless. Some of my best friends now are people i have met from the site here and it amazing how you will stay in touch with each other. XR-U is the best and it wouldn't be the place it is with out all the great members we have here. Thanks for a great 1 year and i know the next will be even better.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with everyone. Although I've only been on here since late august this place feels like home. I've probably spent more time on here at work than I actually do work. :laugh:

I love the addiction that is XR-U!

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Congrats and Happy B-Day XR-U, you "ROCK":rock:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
This site is so addicting, cant believe i found this place, thanks for the site and for everyone here

Top Bottom