Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

has anyone tried these?

IH8PIGS

Reaction score
I saw those two. Even if they suck you're only out $130 or so, it could be a worthwhile gamble.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Hey Butters... yes I have and was extremely impressed....they r the only company i use when I do other folks brakes at my buddies shop....also I had them on the truck before I slapped on the rotoras......and let me tell u the pads are awesome when it comes to dust control..heck right now there better than the rotoras pads. I had one rim fully dusted in one week after i put on the rotoras . So i don't know whats goin on there but yeah...:top:

butters607

Reaction score
Ok thank you guys for the input when I go to do my brakes this is what I'm going to put on

KETCHUP

Reaction score
save ur money and buy a BBK Dan. I am gonna get one soon. Very soon. Have a feeling Santa (or a giving family member) might scoop me up a TRD BBK soon. :)

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Thats a pretty nice set up for the money. Id like to upgrade my brakes in the spring so let us know how they work out for ya.

just516in

Reaction score
i have the dimpled and slotted from www.brakeperfomance.com i believe grumpy has them too!

i have them paired up with trd brake pads but they came with some brake pad which i didnt use... i cant really tell a difference between stock but all i know is that they havent warped in any way like the stockers do all the time.

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

butters607

Reaction score
oh cool sweet deal i mean think of it this way for 100 bucks can you really beat getting drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads ill take my chances thats cheap!

bluuge

Reaction score
just516in said:
i have the dimpled and slotted from www.brakeperfomance.com i believe grumpy has them too!

i have them paired up with trd brake pads but they came with some brake pad which i didnt use... i cant really tell a difference between stock but all i know is that they havent warped in any way like the stockers do all the time.

thanks for the info dude!! :top:

Workman3886

Reaction score
Hey those look pretty sweet, and everyone seems to have positive things to say about them!

bluuge

Reaction score
was time for me to do new rotors and pads so I thought I'd try a set of these. just got done putting em on. ran into no problems! :top:

image-1829263635.jpg

image-4076613593.jpg

Workman3886

Reaction score
Those look good on the XR wheels, man, so many mods, so little money...

ATLonX

Reaction score
Thats awesome to hear - I will be getting a set real soon. Thanks for updating!

Top Bottom