Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

has anyone tried these?

bluuge

Reaction score
ATLonX said:
Thats awesome to hear - I will be getting a set real soon. Thanks for updating!

no worries! I don't see a BBK in my future anytime soon so these will do.

Snakerb

Reaction score
Sounds like my next upgrade, not trying to get the BBK anyways........well at least not for now

bluuge

Reaction score
butters607 said:
How do they feel bro?

no problems... when it's time to do pads again, I'll prolly use the TRD ones tho, the ones that come with the rotors are puttin out a good amount of dust. sorry I can't reply to your pm butters, I'm on my phone and it won't let me :thumbdown:

butters607

Reaction score
well here is what i ended up with
IMAG0519.jpg

IMAG0520.jpg

and the ebc dot4 high temp fluid will be here monday

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Amen to the yellow stuff pads. I have noticed very little brake dust in comparison to some of the more popular pads people are using. Stopping power is pretty good as well.

bluuge

Reaction score
holddeez08RR said:
Amen to the yellow stuff pads. I have noticed very little brake dust in comparison to some of the more popular pads people are using. Stopping power is pretty good as well.

well look who it is...

TRDrunner07

Reaction score
Looks good, when they factory's wear out that's what I'm shooting for. I eyed them up a while back on eBay

butters607

Reaction score
Well I'm gonna review these rotors and pads combo right on here. I gotta say these things are awesome if your not going bbk of any kind they stop very well the only downfall I did notice is they squeak when almost at a complete stop but I tried them at the drag strip after multiple runs they never over heated and i had no issues stopping after 6 or so runs well worth what I paid!

ATLonX

Reaction score
Yea I noticed that little squeak as well, but otherwise a great improvement over stock. Not to mention the price cant be beat. I was quoted more for stock replacement pads and rotors from Oreily Auto than these cost. And they look sooooo much better than stock!

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
that is a nice price and if they work better id say go for it i've always thought that the x runner was too fast for the breaks they have. toyota really should have put disks on all four corners.:stupid::thumbdown:

CBRBob

Reaction score
The only reason on a p/u that you would NEED 4 wheel disc is if it were always hauling/towing.
The XR needs more Front braking power.

eltus

Reaction score
I had these on a 95 grand cherokee I owned. I had them on all 4 corners and they were perfect.

IH8PIGS

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback on these rotors. My wife just put the kabash on the bbks so I guess I'll have to settle for these.

xrgilly

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback on these rotors. My wife just put the kabash on the bbks so I guess I'll have to settle for these.

just buy the bbk and say it can't be returned lol

Top Bottom