Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has Your X ever been vandalized?

Has your X been vandalized?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
I'll start it off. I have had a coke dumped all over my windshield, and someone spat on my door handle.

PiNkY

Reaction score
2 months after getting my truck I was on my way home from work down a 2 lane road and some douche ass punk kid threw a glass beer bottle half full into my windshield. Luckily i was only going about 35 mph - so yea that basically almost came through the freakin windshield and smashed my face. I chased the lil ass's down but they got away. Had to pull the "ace ventura" driving technique while in pursuit. They were runnin stop signs and driveing into oncoming traffic - man i still wish I would of caught up to them.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Man, thats bullshit.

I wont vandalize any car; its just common respect for another mans property

Now a Rent A Car...

PiNkY

Reaction score
Yea people can be haters - it's a load of BS.

x ynot

Reaction score
yea some on hit my passanger rear side door and put a dint that cant really be fixed that easy or cheap

hiflyer

Reaction score
mine;s a work truck and all the scratches, dents and etc are my own

except for the 'tard that dinged up my rear bumper within one month of me owning it...

meh

rocivm

Reaction score
well mine one no really but yes once by my ex :p buts an old history long time ago

nine9six

Reaction score
I remember a user posting pics of his truck that some people threw crap at the windows and smashed them out, kicked-off the mirrors, and took off his tailgate (and I think threw it through the windshield, but I can't say for certain).

If I wasn't lazy, I'd dig up the thread..

I've never had anything happen to my XR. I have had someone stand on top of my '78 Z/28 and piss on it before @ a party. That didn't end well for them...

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I was working at 7-11 one summer after college and some kid came in and I wouldn't sell him beer cause he was underage and he went out and keyed my passenger rear bedside.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
That sucks for the guys who got theirs keyed. Did you guys get insurance to pay for it?

Trick61

Reaction score
Nope, thank god....as nine9six said, it would not end well for anyone who did!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well other than the normal door dings from dueche bags at stores!
1. Got keyed while parked at an ex's house think it was one her friends(was still with her then)(driver side)
2. Helping that same ex move after we were done, a dude she was messin with threw a brick hit my mirror and then the door! And then punched out side back window! (Passenger side)
3. Some homo backed into back side pushed it in a little!(passenger side)

Trick61

Reaction score
Well other than the normal door dings from dueche bags at stores!
1. Got keyed while parked at an ex's house think it was one her friends(was still with her then)(driver side)
2. Helping that same ex move after we were done, a dude she was messin with threw a brick hit my mirror and then the door! And then punched out side back window! (Passenger side)
3. Some homo backed into back side pushed it in a little!(passenger side)

hahaha sorry Jon, the second i saw this post i thought of you and your poor X. I know it is not funny but, we have had a few laughs about it

808XR10

Reaction score
believe it or not its not people that vandalizes my XR. its those damn cats that loves to go on top of the roof and stretch. good thing i have an airsoft gun, i shoot the crap out of them

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ya most people give me a weird ass look when I say" ya, a brick hit it" have thought bout just saying I slid on ice hit mailbox, would be less explaining!

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
never had the truck vandilized but have done some vandilizing in the truck.....

Top Bottom