Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hatrid of Prius's and thier drivers...

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
This week, i had one blow through a 3way stop sign, and nearly hit me, cut me off, then Proceeded to then creep along at 15mph in a 25 zone. License plate read "PRIPRII"...so a self indulged Prius driver, driving a like a tard-sicle....i wish i could say this doesn't happen a lot, but it does.... I sware, its always a freakin Prius drving either way to fast, (thick traffic), or doing 65 in the fast lane holding us all up....etc...:motz: I cant stand them....

then this surfaced yesterday....and once again, i wish i could act surprised...:rolleyez:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_b31ZqkuDQ[/ame]

Last edited:

xrgilly

Reaction score
i had something similar to this happen to me but when i stopped to oblige his wish to " fight" after he saw my 6'4" 235 ass get out of my truck he quickly left and got off at the next exit

azburnin

Reaction score
Morons I litterally get that every time Im driving from work -+ he Prius. It's beyond frustrating.
But no challengers to fight I think a public display of an ass whooping might correct retard drivers for a day.... No what am I thinking this is Va

5000XD

Reaction score
How did he keep up with you. You are supercharged! lol.

Anyway, guy is clearly a moron. I would have put a dent in his car. My motto, keep moving or get the hell out of the way.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8JaIHParxs[/ame]

bigdreams

Reaction score
How did he keep up with you. You are supercharged! lol.

Anyway, guy is clearly a moron. I would have put a dent in his car. My motto, keep moving or get the hell out of the way.

I don't think that was a video from his truck or even made by him

sohc4now

Reaction score
FL = Stand your ground
Car is an extension of my home.
You try to run me off the road? Big mistake. I take attempted vehicle manslaughter seriously and will drop you before you harm me or others.

08x

Reaction score
if that women came up to me i would so wish i had a disel with a tip rite there and smoke her out big time

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
if that women came up to me i would so wish i had a disel with a tip rite there and smoke her out big time

That's the part where I'd sit there brake torquing it, and roll enough coal cover both Pri in one foul swoop. :rockon:

darthyota

Reaction score
Ya that kinda person makes me wish I drove a big diesel that can roll coal at will as I would just sit there and just make the truck pour black smoke out of the tail pipe and roll up my window till they went away. But that's the beauty of living in Alberta is a Prius driving yuppy would never try that here as every other vehicle on the road is a full size truck which a good third of which are lifted diesels that can roll coal

08x

Reaction score
i really hate prius drivers to plus they freak out o i lost a mpg something is wrong with my car o im getting 55 mpg and ur get 20 sucks for you im better for the enviorment screw them eat my dust and i so wish i could blow coal thoe

BradyT88

Reaction score
Wow!! That lady is ridiculous. I love how she is complaining about having to breathe in his exhaust and how it is bad. Assuming that his cats are still in place, a modern exhaust emits pretty much the same stuff that she is breathing out... Water vapor and carbon dioxide. Occasionally you get a little burned oil and such out, but the cats take care of most of the unburned fuel and partially combusted fuel.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Wow!! That lady is ridiculous. I love how she is complaining about having to breathe in his exhaust and how it is bad. Assuming that his cats are still in place, a modern exhaust emits pretty much the same stuff that she is breathing out... Water vapor and carbon dioxide. Occasionally you get a little burned oil and such out, but the cats take care of most of the unburned fuel and partially combusted fuel.

^implying some Prius driving yuppie even knows What a catalytic converter is.....:laugh:

BradyT88

Reaction score
Damn it... I can't find the pic I was looking for for this thread. It shows a hybrid car plugged in to an outlet at their house, then it shows the outlet connected to the power lines and the power lines get power from a coal plant in the back ground that is churning out pollution. haha

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Lets not forget how damaging the manufacturing process is that is used for supplying the batteries for these hybrids.

Biodiesel & Alcohol Cars FTW.

None the less; the emissions coming from that ladies mouth far surpass any noise or pollution that truck is putting out.

Last edited:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Lets not forget how damaging the manufacturing process is that is used for supplying the batteries for these hybrids.

Biodiesel & Alcohol Cars FTW.

None the less; the emissions coming from that ladies mouth far surpass any noise or pollution that truck is putting out.

what!?!?! you mean to tell me the three transcontinental rides that the batteries (and the shit they are made out of), take aboard huge, Un-emmision controlled, 3rd world technology cargo ships...aren't Enviromentally friendly!!?!?!? ...let alone the actual mining process the Metals that battery is composed of, and the damage it does to the 3rd world countries, that it is actually mined from...

but they get 45mpgs, so it doesn't count if the pollute more during the manufacturing process, even if it is more then ANY OTHER NON HYBRID on the road....:stupid:

Top Bottom