Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hatrid of Prius's and thier drivers...

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Eh, no talk stink about prius, thats my next car.. lol..

Workman3886

Reaction score
I think the gas mileage is great, but I hate the way they look, I don't know why they don't just use the entire drive train in a better looking car, I think the newer Hyundai's look good myself. Although they already get 40 MPG lol

X-Caliber

Reaction score
I'd only drive a Yaris if it was turbocharged. I've rode in one.. It put a whole new meaning to the word "yaris"

justin13703

Reaction score
I think the gas mileage is great, but I hate the way they look, I don't know why they don't just use the entire drive train in a better looking car, I think the newer Hyundai's look good myself. Although they already get 40 MPG lol

Right? I've always wondered why they make hybrids so freaking ugly. That drivetrain in a Hyundai genesis would be sweet. I've worked on a couple prius's at work, and the interior on the new ones isn't bad. I've just always wondered what its like to spend 30 dollars a month on gas instead of 300.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
To be environmentally friendly, I bought a motorbike. With its 20-25 mpg, no catalytic converts, no passenger seats, no storage compartments and not to mention endless pointless trips just for fun.... it is really saving the environment haha:eviltongue:

In all seriousness, prius drivers aren't bad in Calgary. I would have called the cops on that a$$hole that wouldn't let me pass and send in the video as proof.... and if that didn't work I would take matters into my own hands.

livinginsa

Reaction score
That fat, ugly, person (it is a woman and not a guy, right) is polluting the world with her face and her fat body. If she wouldn't eat at every restaurant, we wouldn't be burning so much fuel from raising all the animals and crops that she consumes. How can she even fit in a Prius? Isn't there a weight limit on those cars? Then all of the cracked glass from the mirrors and the cameras that get broken whenever a picture of her ugly face is an enviromental disaster.

If she is so envirornmental constious, why doesn't she do the world a favor and jog to work or ride a bike?

Aren't the democrats saying that we are undergoing global warming. She should shut her face to cool the earth down and sell some of the grease from her fat filled body to fuel the tractors that are needed for all of the farming that is necessary to feed her.

Did her car smell like cats?

madtrucker

Reaction score
I saw 1 on south park only it was called a Pious.

WCD

Reaction score
Ah, that lady made me laugh. Her little gas sipper isn't very efficient when compared to a diesel hybrid. Oh yes, I like me some diesel. I like the smell of diesel in the morning, especially when it's cold and it puts out a thick, rich plume.

Beware of The next wave of snobs. They will be driving Volts if GM can ever sell enough of them. The silicon valley hipsters love those things.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Ah, that lady made me laugh. Her little gas sipper isn't very efficient when compared to a diesel hybrid. Oh yes, I like me some diesel. I like the smell of diesel in the morning, especially when it's cold and it puts out a thick, rich plume.

Beware of The next wave of snobs. They will be driving Volts if GM can ever sell enough of them. The silicon valley hipsters love those things.

terrific... i can hardly contain my enthusiasm:rolleyez:

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score

I think they drive like a shopping cart!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Had a D-bag at school with a nissan leaf take two spots on friday. Funny thing was after class I was walking to my truck and saw it had a boot on it. Thats karma for ya.

justin13703

Reaction score
Had a D-bag at school with a nissan leaf take two spots on friday. Funny thing was after class I was walking to my truck and saw it had a boot on it. Thats karma for ya.

I love when I see people double parked like that when I'm out in my old Cherokee. I've parked so close to them before that I've had to climb out my passenger side lol.

darthyota

Reaction score
I love when I see people double parked like that when I'm out in my old Cherokee. I've parked so close to them before that I've had to climb out my passenger side lol.

i did that once to a guy in an sl600 he was not a happy man tried to assault me with a bat or some sort :stupid: i was in my 4runner at the time so i could driven over his car

Top Bottom