Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have your X been vandalized/disrespected before?

Has your X-Runner been touched in such mannor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xoverdose

Reaction score
Nothing to the X. Had some dick throw used dip all over the door handles of my Corolla. I was pissed, wish I knew who did it.

Jeremias

Reaction score
I got keyed all the way around in New Orleans while I was clubbing. Noticed it the morning after. Down payment on the new paint job though!

dramad1

Reaction score
Xoverdose said:
Nothing to the X. Had some dick throw used dip all over the door handles of my Corolla. I was pissed, wish I knew who did it.

That blows man. My Forman was acting like a Lil bitch one week, so a few of my co workers shoved some twinkies up in his door handles as a Lil joke. He was so pissed. Lol. He got us all back by greasing up our wiper blades and managing to turn them on so when starting up it just f d up the windshield. Even those that had nothing to do with it. He said no matter, all were getting it cause he didn't know who did it. He also greased the inside of our work gloves. Thru chalk in our bolt bags and greased our tapes.

X_Less

Reaction score
Had another X-Runner owner (member on here) that I have not been cool with let the air out of my spare tire and tried to put a rock in the valve stem cap in my friends car but settled on letting air out of one his tires too at a bar... I didn't do anything to him, We had a lovers quarrel where I was actually the victim but I guess he didn't like the idea that he was able to lose me and my friend.

redarkx

Reaction score
Found someones extra lunch in the bed yesterday... Uncool.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Some punk ass kids drove by and sprayed that silly string shit all over the side of my truck. I saw them slow down and was wondering what the hell they were doing. Thought maybe they were just checking it out. See later it had shit all over the side. :motz:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Most recently...milk shake all over my truck...had to wash it off before work, before it baked in the sun all shift...

My truck may look janky, but I don't like it mindlessly vandalized...

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Where I used to work one of the ghetto black guys , from Belle Glade and on the freight crew ,accused me of stealing $8 from his spare pants . Of course , I got pissed and sarcastic and the next night my truck got screwed up . They slashed all four tires and keyed all the way around the truck .... That night two of the ladies I worked with had their lockers broken into and they were robbed as well. My truck was the only vehicle targeted. The thieves used one of the stolen creditcards at a gas station in Belle Glade that night ,heard that from my LP manager at the time. There was a camera at the gas station ,but they could only see a white pickup and not make out the plate.... After talking to some people I heard that a white truck was parked near mine ,with a bunch of guys shady in it just waiting around . Unfortunately ,none of the Lowes cameras look out into the lot ... Cost me $1500 out of pocket!

xrgilly

Reaction score
somebody keeps taking my valve stem caps one day ill see who it is and ill make them eat the spare set in my glove box from now on my truck only parks in my garage and work dont take it anywhere im going to have to leave it for a long time

people are so ignorant

Outburst

Reaction score
got my truck paintballed. was extremely pissed off and noticed the paintball was actually all over our neighborhood. lets just say the teenagers across the street had a chat with the law.

Workman3886

Reaction score
I must say, I am so happy I have a work truck (that I take home everyday), and my X is my weekend only truck! Plus I get to keep it in the garage too... besides that when I do go places with it I try to stay away from all the busy parking spots and park towards the back... I'm fat and need the exercise anyway!

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I never had n e thing with mine(knock on wood) but I did buy mine with a key mark on it

X_Less

Reaction score
Update...

This happened either Friday night after the Canibeat car meet or Saturday night... Friday I parked in a free lot down the street from all the bars in San Jose (because I didn't have cash on me for the parking garage where I'd normally park on the 4th floor that usually will only have 3 other cars up that high)... Then saturday I parked on the street across the bars where it gets frequent foot traffic but it is then always in my field of sight as I hang out on the patio at the bars.

My phone made the truck look more pink then it really is.
20130610_215057_zps3dc5f817.jpg

20130610_212948_zps160a7eb3.jpg

Yeah... I'm pissed. More so that it was intentional.

Imprezz

Reaction score
Last October I went to a friends Halloween party and when I came out at 6 a.m. I had a key mark from headlight to tail light on driver's side. I had just gotten a door dent fixed and painted too. People that take their anger out on personal property have no balls...

Gadget

Reaction score
To me this ranks right up there with abusing kids or animals. People that do these kinds of things should be removed from our society immediately and permanently.

G

gunner76137

Reaction score
I think they should end up like this squirrel, Hung by the gonads LMAO

Gadget

Reaction score
OMG. That poor squirrel. That is horrible.

G

Top Bottom