Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hawaii boyz TRD supercharger F/S

Mano

Reaction score
Bump .. price drop $3600 plus shipping .. :top:

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
GL on the sale brotha. nough said! :biggrin:

Mano

Reaction score
Bump .. its still in new condition just as stated sitting in my garage .. $ 3300 plus shipping and its yours ..

Mano

Reaction score
bump .. anybody .. this charger already has the APR 2.7 pulley on it . :top:

Mano

Reaction score
Bump .. how about $3300 and ill pay the shipping .. :top:

Mano

Reaction score
To the top .... ill pay for shipping to the mainland .. :top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I know someone looking to buy in a few weeks. I am sure he will be shopping around. He may go URD, don't know. Just know hes lookin for boost.

BrokenTusk

Reaction score
I would in a heart beat if I had anywhere near that kind of disposible income, good luck man

livinginsa

Reaction score
Before, I thought the price was high. Now, that is a good price. I know someone that wants a turbocharger but I will tell him about this. Before, I wouldn't have used up anybodies time on this because of the price. $3300 to be boosted, that is fair.

Mano

Reaction score
Before, I thought the price was high. Now, that is a good price. I know someone that wants a turbocharger but I will tell him about this. Before, I wouldn't have used up anybodies time on this because of the price. $3300 to be boosted, that is fair.

Yea it's just taking up space in my garage ... if your friend does buy it he wont be disappointed .. trust me its in mint condition and still in its original box .. have him pm me his cell number and i can send him some pic's if he's interested .. :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Section III: Suggested Guidelines and Rules for Buyers:

(1)
Do not tell someone their asking price is too high. If you don't want it at that price please ignore it and move on. If you do by chance have a strong objection to someone selling a cone filter for $120 and know where to get one cheaper, make your own thread. Do NOT however reference original seller's item.

Hopefully this says enough
x2, i will vouch for his comment as i made a mistake of knocking a sellers price on something before.

OP good luck on your sale man.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Wish I had the coin. This is a killer deal. How about payment plan?

Mano

Reaction score
Wish I had the coin. This is a killer deal. How about payment plan?

Nah not looking for payment plans thanks for the offer .. :top: ...... anyone else want it ..? $3300 .. shipped in the US .. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
Did you friend ever get is X-1 back from APR?

G

Top Bottom