Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hawaii O6' Bsp X-runner For Sale!!!!

TXR-HI

Reaction score
2006 BSP X-RUNNER FOR SALE!!!! - MAKE REASONABLE OFFER. ONLY 7K MILES. 22" CHROME WHEELS, CHROME BILLET GRILLE BY T-REX, UPPER/LOWER GRILLE. ONE OWNER. TRUCK BEEN SITTING IN GARAGE FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS. BEST OFFER TAKES IT!!!

ANY QUESIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

PICTURE BELOW:
bsp1_edited.jpg

bsp2_edited.jpg

bsp3_edited.jpg

XrunDan

Reaction score
what are we starting the bidding at?:biggrin:

Messenger

Reaction score
Who's truck is this? Is this the truck that 808skittles posted for a lady at Checker's? Or do you own two XR's? Whoa.

Also, do you have the stock wheels and grill by any chance?

TXR-HI

Reaction score
yes buddy, this is the truck posted by scott (skittles). he still has the stock wheels, but not the grille.

Who's truck is this? Is this the truck that 808skittles posted for a lady at Checker's? Or do you own two XR's? Whoa.

Also, do you have the stock wheels and grill by any chance?[/quot

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
I'll buy it for $5,000 shipped to my door here in Seattle!

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
shoot, I guess I should have asked "Does the motor work?" "Any damage?"....:laugh:

Deviant

Reaction score
Yeah, why's he/she selling? Theres gotta be a catch :hmmmm2:

07XR808

Reaction score
Yeah, why's he/she selling? Theres gotta be a catch :hmmmm2:

This is my friend's former truck (05' graduate). he bought this truck, but then moved to las vegas. from what i understand he sold it to his father and from then on i don't know what happened. since adhi knows the seller, its probably in one of his older brother's hands currently. when my friend bought the truck i was like damn this is a nice truck. it basically was a brand new truck so whoever buys this truck is getting a very clean X

Messenger

Reaction score
If I am able to sell my car, I'm going to pick this truck up. Would anyone be interested in those big 22" chrome wheels? PM me.

Top Bottom