Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Headed Home

AirborneXR07

Reaction score
Well...scratch 14 months of my life ill never get back. ill be headed home here in a few hours from this god forsaken country. alot has changed in my life the past 14 months. my little girl is almost 6 months old now and she probly has no idea who i am. hopefully when i get back ill get a chance to meet a few of you and i can get back to my somewhat normal life. im lookin forward to driving my truck for the first time. btw happy birthday to me, i turn 25 at midnight tonight...yay!!

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
happy b-day to you...and i know how you feel man...my son was born the day before i went to iraq...by the time i came home for good...my son was walking around already LOL...a lot of things change...a lot of things to get adjusted to...one word of advice...its not gonna be the same from when you left...dont expect it to be...take things slowly...and enjoy those you love :)

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
congrats and welcome home bro! :top:

where will you be coming home to?

05runner

Reaction score
Welcome back to regular life bro. Thanks for serving and protecting the country and for godsakes man fill out your location and all that. LOL...:top:

Beefed Taco

Reaction score
Get the hell home man!! you're family and your truck miss you! and THANKS! you guys really sacrifice ALOT! :top:

07SWB

Reaction score
you guys do a lot for our country... thanks, welcome home and Happy Birthday! :rock:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Welcome home brotha. Glad you can drive your truck now. Have fun with the new fam. thanks for serving.

07xrnr

Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome back. Glad to here you are coming home safely.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, happy birthday, and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:top:

Grumpy

Reaction score
Have a safe trip home & happy b-day.

Like everyone else say, where you at?

AirborneXR07

Reaction score
home...depends on how you look at it, im from the st.louis area but im stationed at ft. campbell, KY. yeah i just realized i hadnt filled all my info out. ill get right on that

Top Bottom