Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Headers

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have any good results using headers?? And can U recommend a brand? Also what is the horsepower gain?:hmmmm2:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Only 2 brands available:

JBA- smog legal, requires welding to the cats.

C2C- just released and had a group buy that i think has a few spots left on their site. Bolt-on, removes front cats, and has a dyno that shows a great increase in mid-range power

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Only 2 brands available:

JBA- smog legal, requires welding to the cats.

C2C- just released and had a group buy that i think has a few spots left on their site. Bolt-on, removes front cats, and has a dyno that shows a great increase in mid-range power
I will go and search for the C2C headers. Thanks.:top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yes. I just looked at them . But they are not legal here in Texas. Are the JBA headers worth the money?

In my opinion if i had a choice right now i would get C2C's over JBA's in a heartbeat. Despite them not being legal, they are straight bolt-on, which means when it's time for emissions you can just put the factory manifolds right back on.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion if i had a choice right now i would get C2C's over JBA's in a heartbeat. Despite them not being legal, they are straight bolt-on, which means when it's time for emissions you can just put the factory manifolds right back on.
Yes. Sounds like a plan. But huge pain in the butt. I will b paying a muffler shop to do this and they could get shut down for doing it.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
You could always do it on your own...
Not this cat!! I have too much going on. How hard do you think it will b?? Maybe I should consider it. And what drawbacks would I have to get prepared for besides speeding tickets??

Spyder327

Reaction score
Not this cat!! I have too much going on. How hard do you think it will b?? Maybe I should consider it. And what drawbacks would I have to get prepared for besides speeding tickets??

Should be able to do it in a matter of hours depending on your mechanical skills. A shop should be able to do it very easily. No other drawbacks that i can think of except for that CEL that can be taken care of with URD's O2 sim.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
everything is pretty easy to get to on our headers. should be pretty simple job.

quicky06

Reaction score
i dont know about TX but here in missouri anything 96 and newer (OBDII) just get a computer check. if all your Immisions Monitors are set and you have no check engine light you pass. then theres state saftey inspections which im not sure if they require you to have cats to pass ill have to look at my book on mon at work. but if you get a Sim then you wont have a CEL which means youll pass here.

Top Bottom