Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

headers

jd311

Reaction score
looking for some long tube doug thorley's with o2 or without and possibly the y pipe for my 4wd.

Murderface

Reaction score
Someone has a brand new URD Y pipe for sale but I don't remember who it was. Do a search in the sale thread for that.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I could be wrong but you'll need the 4x4 y pipe to clear the transfer case. You should ask Super Werty or Gadget they would have a definite answer.

Murderface

Reaction score
To the OP maybe some info on what kinda truck u have and a location might help u get some questions answered:top:

jd311

Reaction score
trucks a 06 trd sport 6speed 4.0l 4wd dcsb. urd maf cal, tcai and now with right at 90k miles im throwing a bank1 catalyst efficiency below threshold code. so instead of new cats im going to headers with o2 sims... delete the problem and give me back some go since its' lifted with 33's. thanks

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
There is a group buy going on for the headers on tacoma world.

jd311

Reaction score
someone s got to have a set on here to many trucks being parted out. i seen a set on taco world go for 250 the other day. granted no o2 sims or nothing but still a great deal. let me know what ya got.

jd311

Reaction score
bump still looking my ship date is 2/13 so i ll be out for 5 months just trying to get some headers locked on before i leave. let me know what ya got. thanks

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if it helps but I am buying the new longtubes so my gen 1s will be up for sale in the spring....

jd311

Reaction score
what 's the difference are the new ones even better flow or some slight improvment over the 1st gens you have? and i'll not be around a computer in the spring willing to part with them now?

Top Bottom