Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Headlights + HIDs

Grey Ghost

Reaction score
Who here runs these headlights with HIDs?
o_HL0034.jpg

Whats your experience with them?
How long have you had them?
Was there any sort of alignment needed to be done?
etc etc

Im going to buy these for my mothers SWB with an HID Hi/Lo kit as well as some new tails this holiday season once i get back from boot camp, and just need some input on experiences with them.

I've been an HID convert for a while ever since i drove my friends S/C'd Civic Si with HID's and i simply love their much greater output at the 4300k-6000k temps, especially when some of the roads I have here, namely the back road i take to get to austin (195 then to I35) and these roads dont have any lighting except from the moon and the vehicles.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
This 1gen one i would say is better than the 2nd gen imo. Also with the purple lens it looks awesome. output is ok for this projector also it light is aim at the ground also. Maybe some minor tweaking of the alignment to your liking but its an ok product for its price for a simple bolt on plug and play application

Edit: but if you want the real deal i would reccomend retrofitting which in turn will be a major PIA but the outcome will be worth it

Generation-X

Reaction score
Insert shameless picture plug here.............

3633176847_444d6bb20f.jpg

Not to long but ive had em long enough to make sure people know its me :) They came aligned pretty nicely and I didnt "have" to mess with them

I have the phillips 5000k bulbs but those arent true HID just the simulator, the light is blinding with just those though. I actually have people flashing their lights at me thinking im using highs. I angled mine a bit downwards tho and with the 3/4 also so i shouldnt be directly blinding people atleast

Top Bottom