Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hell Ya!!! Girl+Truck w/6 spd sweeet

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
im sure u feel welcome now but what the hell Welcome and let the modding begin

R1 Chris

Reaction score
welcome.... go pink and stand out. Like i always say go big or go home.

Gutz

Reaction score
This thread is pretty old, and people are still welcoming you Talera...Don't you feel special!?!? :)

Talerra

Reaction score
This thread is pretty old, and people are still welcoming you Talera...Don't you feel special!?!? :)

lol ya :top:
you guys are awsome! i needed that today, i had one of the wost day in a while...:thumpdown:

i boo boo-ed my x:ahhhhh:..just the rear bumper but scratched it pretty good....its getting fixed monday

welcome.... go pink and stand out. Like i always say go big or go home.

i actually found the color i want to do...just waiting for a mod day to do it, so i can have some help
im going my grill cup golder, din, and yota stuff green! like kawasaki ninja green!
has anyone else done this? ive never seen it

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe you'd be the first to do those colors. Another tread starter FTW. Sorry about your rear. A little TLC and it will be all better. Make sure to post up some pics when all is done.:top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
almost verbatum double post FTW. Lol

Talerra

Reaction score
hahaha my computer glitched and didnt show the other one...sweet, guess its time to delete it

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Awww....now I look like I'm a fool. Oh well....lol

Talerra

Reaction score
awwww but we still like you!

I believe you'd be the first to do those colors. Another tread starter FTW. Sorry about your rear. A little TLC and it will be all better. Make sure to post up some pics when all is done.:top:

hehe :laugh:

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That makes my turbo spool for you. That sounds gay

Gutz

Reaction score
lol ya :top:
you guys are awsome! i needed that today, i had one of the wost day in a while...:thumpdown:

i boo boo-ed my x:ahhhhh:..just the rear bumper but scratched it pretty good....its getting fixed monday

i actually found the color i want to do...just waiting for a mod day to do it, so i can have some help
im going my grill cup golder, din, and yota stuff green! like kawasaki ninja green!
has anyone else done this? ive never seen it

How did you mess up the bumper? The Kawasaki green would look killer...I like it. :top:

Top Bottom