Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello from a new guy

ac281

Reaction score
Welcome to the club, bro. I actually traded in an '06 IS350 for my X. The IS had 90,000 miles, and I figured I'd pick up the X (supercharged) as a fun little daily work truck beater while I saved up for my next REAL enthusiast ride.

But I must say, the X has grown on me a TON. It's a lot of fun, unique, and solid. I think I'm going to start dropping coin on upgrades. I've been eyeing a Gaylord speedsturr lid pretty hard here recently.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Welcome the the Underground addiction!
I would recommend getting a double DIN instead of a single, if that's the way you wanted to go. If not, Steve has a really great point and it would be a lot cheaper that way too.
Once you start with the mods though, it's really hard to stop. I'm already looking into sittin' sic kit, a S/C, and BBK. Can't wait to get it done!
Lastly, great year and color. BSP FTW! lol
Enjoy the site, and expore the forums especially in the cheap, easier do it yourself mods.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Welcome to the family bro. We will help you out in any way we can with gettin mods n such done.

vr4flip

Reaction score
Thanks all for the warm welcomes. Lurking through threads, i now see the different mods that can eat at your wallet. Lol. I'm getting excited.:biggrin: My modding bug has to be curbed though due to the wife about to give birth. hahahaha. But it will begin soon.

Like i said, little stuff first and then the big stuff like BOOST. I'm a sucker for forced induction cars!

Here's the main reason why i bought the truck in the first place. It was between the XR and the F150 King or FX2 Sport. Glad i went with the XR.

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

Rear Seat on
IMAG0137.jpg

Picks of the truck with the bike in the back will be posted later. It's a beautiful thing. lol.

vr4flip

Reaction score
I thought i had pics of the XR hauling the bike, but it disappeared. Oh well. I'll take pics once i do some mods.

First up, blacked out tail lights, since i already have the tail light spray that i used for my old car. Now only if the weather would get better.

ac281

Reaction score
I've honestly been wanting to buy a bike. Been thinking about it alot lately.

I'm just worried that I'm gonna kill myself :(

vr4flip

Reaction score
Just respect it like you would anything else. If you use it irresponsibly, it can bite you in the ass. Also be more aware of you surroundings. If you can do those, then you'll be ok. It's not for everybody, but if it is for you, then it'll be one of the most fun thing you can do.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I've honestly been wanting to buy a bike. Been thinking about it alot lately.

I'm just worried that I'm gonna kill myself :(

I say go for it. I wouldnt worry about killing yourself, because a motorcycle only does what you tell it to and only goes as fast as you make it. I have been stunting streetbikes for about ten years now and my bike is just as safe to me as my truck is.

benxr

Reaction score
congrats on the X!

I had a stealth a few years back, talk about a money pit.. and mine wasn't even TT :thumpdown:

vr4flip

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU family fellow VA member:top:

It looked like a pretty badass ride:biggrin:

DSC00733bwlow.jpg

That one was the last one i owned and parted due to a lot of rust.

This one is the one i loved and regretted ever selling. Too bad the kid i sold it to totaled it.:thumpdown:

DSC_0114-1.jpg

DSC_00482.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
That one was the last one i owned and parted due to a lot of rust.

This one is the one i loved and regretted ever selling. Too bad the kid i sold it to totaled it.:thumpdown:

DSC_0114-1.jpg
Nice little ride:top:

One of my friends used to have a VR4 a few years ago...that thing was stupid fast:rockon:

vr4flip

Reaction score
Thanks. It was fast as hell and rode like it was on rails. I love those cars, just too much cost and maintenance involved.

I solved my need for speed though with the bike and now the XR has become my new obsession.

Top Bottom