Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello XRU

offthewallds

Reaction score
I've been trolling for a while and decided to join up to learn more and to keep an eye on the For Sale section (after 30 posts). I come from another web-based vehicle enthusiast group, and XRU definitely does it right. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge, and hopefully some new friends. :top:

I'm leaving the Great Lakes in May to go work down south, and I'm scouting for a nice DD with some utility. I currently drive a '98 SVT Contour, but she's getting long in the tooth and needs some serious TLC. So while I save up to rebuild the Contour, I'll hopefully be cruising in an XR.

At this point I'm thinking relatively tame mods since since she'll be a DD for ~20 miles of commuting: de-badge, intake/exhaust/tune, and lowering. Student debts come before boost. :rockon:

NODRULN

Reaction score
Welcome enjoy your stay. What color x u have your eyes on?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground and hope you find what exactly you want! :top:

offthewallds

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm undecided at this point, but probably Radiant Red or BRM, depending on the model year I end up with. If I had the option to re-paint, either white or a dark forest green would make me wet.

True

Reaction score
Welcome! There is so much good information on here it's ridiculous. Enjoy sir!

NODRULN

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm undecided at this point, but probably Radiant Red or BRM, depending on the model year I end up with. If I had the option to re-paint, either white or a dark forest green would make me wet.

Green would be tits!! I have the color at my work called emerald city and its the sickest green I have seen in a tricoat. I work at an automotive paint store and trust me I have make some sick greens lol

nick_gz1

Reaction score
welcome to xru, not sure how green would look on the x i'd have to see it. I know we had one photo chopped before but i dont remember it being to enticing.

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

offthewallds

Reaction score
Cheers guys! :cheers:

welcome to xru, not sure how green would look on the x i'd have to see it. I know we had one photo chopped before but i dont remember it being to enticing.

My Photoshop skills are lacking, but I dig "Dark Highland Green" from the Mustang Bullitt. I think an XR would look damn sexy in that color, with yellow fogs and gunmetal-grey wheels.

easts1d3

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!

That green would look wicked with some flakes in it and with the taillights blacked out!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Where in the south will you be going?

Top Bottom