Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help...Any Ideas

JC2011XR

Reaction score
Putting out the request to all of my fellow California XR Underground peeps. What do you or have you done for headers given that we live in one of the toughest states on vehicle emissions. Do you run the headers until it is time for the 'smog check' or ????? Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. Thx.

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
yeah man I kept my stock exhaust manifolds. I had to get it smogged this past april and so I just swapped my Long Tube Headers and put my stocks back on. I passed no problem. Once I got my new registration I threw my long tubes back on.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Talk to Torspd and Motonxruchick184.
The setup in her X is awesome! :top:

Britt's thread HERE

dramad1

Reaction score
tattoomaker25 said:
yeah man I kept my stock exhaust manifolds. I had to get it smogged this past april and so I just swapped my Long Tube Headers and put my stocks back on. I passed no problem. Once I got my new registration I threw my long tubes back on.

What he said. Buy a couple new 02 sensors and put them in your headers and leave the sensors in your stock manifolds that way it's an easy swap and no worries of cross threading or striping. That's what I would do to save you the headache of swapping sensors.

Top Bottom