Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help finding a part

Wickd X

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,
I'm in the middle of doing my BHLM and Projector conversion. I'm looking for a part number or online site where I can buy the rubber weather seal that gos on the back of the headlight housing to seal in the H4 bulb. I was in the middle of cutting mine to fit the D2S connector when my daughter jumped up on me and I ended up cutting a big ol' peace out of it. My local dealer gave me the part # 51139-06050 and a price of $27.31 each but I'm not sure if he really knew what I was talking about when I called and when I tried the part # on toyotapartsales.com and a few others it said no parts found.

I did find the part I think I need on the above site its under Front lamps,Headlamp components,Socket cover. From what the diagram shows it looks to be the part I need. But I want to be 100% before I buy anything I could get stuck with.

Thanks

caribe_makaira

Reaction score
That be the part - says $12.41 each @ ToyotaPartsSales (no dashes in part number inquiries) Part# 8113906050

Top Bottom