Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help ! Need Logo Dimensions

BlackCat

Reaction score
As many of you know, I had my truck repainted a custom two-tone after a recent sandstorm. As part of that, I am also making up a custom vinyl "X-Runner" logo. I decided to dump the plastic raised-letter logo because it makes washing/waxing a royal pain. I found a decal maker who is willing to make one and an "X-RUNNER" JPEG file for him to pattern the logo from...

However, I need dimensions. Since the logo isn't on my truck anymore and since all the X's in Tucson are now debadged, I need someone here in XRU who still has the X-Runner logo on their tailgate to go out and measure it so I can tell the decal guy how big to make it.

I already got the height of the logo (41mm for the letter "X"), I just need the two width "B" and "C" measurements...

Please let me know (and measure and report the numbers in millimeters, not inches)

Thanks !!! :top:

downsized_06180111512.jpg

BlackCat

Reaction score
Question's been answered via PM ... thread can be closed.

Thanks...

Coupe

Reaction score
He's been in the tanning booth........

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Asians wear sandals all the time right? Maybe that explains the dirt.
geta.jpg

or maybe you prefer this style?
images

BlackCat

Reaction score
So is your nickname "when shirtless, brings down small airplanes" ? :laugh:

geta.jpg

images

The upper of the two is my personal favorite ... pavement (esp asphalt) tends to get rather hot here in Tucson :top:

Also doubles as an excellent sushi-serving platter when I'm indoors (you know that us Asians remove footwear when indoors, right ?) :laugh:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
LOL... where the hell is a good mod when you need one. This thread veered a little off topic.

Top Bottom