Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help with MAF Cal and Tune

hawkone29

Reaction score
So i been debating on getting a maf cal but am very hesitant on putting it in. All i hear is good things about it but no one really sums everything up as far as install and tuning after its all in and done. I myself dont know much about how to tune. Ive read gadgets basics on tuning but am still hesitant on what i should do. Plus i read if you just slap this thing in without a tune the truck will run like garbage and i dont think anyone here wants that haha. So anyway if theres someone in the northeast area close to jersey or anyone with some tuning insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Gadget

Reaction score
What intake do you have?

You can always take a little drive down to Southern Maryland and for a little bit of cash we can dial that thing in for you...

G

hawkone29

Reaction score
i have the urd intake and cat back thanks to your genius development. Only difference with my cat back is i threw the areo 3030 on there. And if i can schedule a weekend off work id be more than happy to drive down and set everything up. That would be greatly appreciated.

06lttaco

Reaction score
buying it specifically for your intake system will help it out a lot too.

Top Bottom