Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

help with mar cal instal

mRESPECTe

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got my urd maf cal in (super pumped btw lol) with the harness and was wondering if I just unplug the ecu from my truck and plug the harness into the ucu and then into my truck. Is that how it works? I plan on putting this in tonight after work so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
If the Maf cal you got is pre wired to the harness then yes. All you have to do unplug it from ecu and plug the harness in between. Then bam your done!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to be on the safe side I would unplug your negative battery connection when unclipping

808XR10

Reaction score
wait so theres a plug and play harness for the maf cal?

mRESPECTe

Reaction score
got it! and i like! and yes there is a harness and im glad cuz the whole tapping into my ecu scared the sh*t outta me!

PiNkY

Reaction score
got it! and i like! and yes there is a harness and im glad cuz the whole tapping into my ecu scared the sh*t outta me!
me to so I got a small asian guy to install mine - those guys are awesome at just about everything! They also fit very nicely inside engine bays I learned this past wknd @ texfest.

808XR10

Reaction score
How much was the MAF cal with the plug and play harness? I want one right now if I can afford it.

Top Bottom