Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Here is the Barcelona Red Ladies and Gents

Barcelona X

Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long to get the pics up but the truck was at the dealer longer then i wanted... So here she is...... What do you guys think????? :top: or :thumpdown:

I also need a new screen name now.... any ideas??? got the approval from K2 just need to think of one... something unique.... LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0475 edited.jpg
    IMG_0475 edited.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0474 edited.jpg
    IMG_0474 edited.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0477 edited.jpg
    IMG_0477 edited.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_0479 edited.jpg
    IMG_0479 edited.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 286

Joe_XR

Reaction score
I bet it looks even better in person. looks great!

Barcelona X

Reaction score
thanks guys/gal..... i do like the truck... the system in it is great.... Sub hits hard and with the 2 speakers in the head liner above you sounds awesome... almost surround sound.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice, but it doesn't have the "POP" of the RR.

Congrats on the new X!:top:

XDsm

Reaction score
I think the painted grill looks great on the BR trucks.

Barcelona X

Reaction score
Here is the grill a little closer... i think it goes well with the red...

Attachments

• IMG_0478 edited.jpg
    IMG_0478 edited.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 220

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
thanks guys/gal..... i do like the truck... the system in it is great.... Sub hits hard and with the 2 speakers in the head liner above you sounds awesome... almost surround sound.

Can you get a pic or two showing these speaker locations? I am liking the BR!:top:

Barcelona X

Reaction score
you cant see the speakers they are under the fabric above your head. you have to put your hand on the fabric to feel where the speaker is... its exactly above your head when sitting straight.

anything new in its performance?

Nothing noticeably different... There is a little bit of a deeper sound in the exhaust but not a lot. I just put my intake system back on the truck and noticed a huge difference in pick up as well as sound... LOL

Last edited:

Hitman

Reaction score
Im really liking the taillights for some odd reason it starting to grow on me :hmmmm2: I think with a little tint it would look 10x better

rich017

Reaction score
I really think that BR is the best color besides the SWB. It's dark and has a lot of depth to it

Barcelona X

Reaction score
Im really liking the taillights for some odd reason it starting to grow on me :hmmmm2: I think with a little tint it would look 10x better

Im thinking the same thing as well... im not sure how to tint them. I dont want to mess them up... so probably just leave them the way they are.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I gotta say (and try to be unbiased), that I think I like the "POP" of the RR as well. But I do really like the pearl that they added to the BR. I've got an idea for paint on my truck... just gotta see if the old budget can manage it. I may go get a quote in the next couple of weeks.

Top Bottom