Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

heres the pics of custom paint aitkenkingfish's x

05runner

Reaction score
Now that looks real slick bro. I think the flames look good and the silver front end is awesome.:rock:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
now that looks alot better :top:

I may have to finally take off that black plastic piece on my front bumper after seeing how good that silver looks!

..but then what you gonna do bout your EBM? :hmmmm2:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
bro...your truck would look so much better with the stock headlights...make me a believer ;)

Yallrun

Reaction score
Man when I saw the first post I was so undecided, but after seeing the whole front end on I was like OH WOW NICE!!!!!!!!!! :top:

Vince77

Reaction score
That's *****ing sick man! I like it alot. :rock:

Reaction score
seems like they love it or hate it. I love it my wife not so much.
I had a guy tag me in the ass so his insurance company wrote me a check. It's an 07 just after getting I got tagged in the half door on the driver side more scrap then anything. also put a crease in the roof carrying home some aluminum tubbing, then theres the love bugs ate the paint off the front & the a pillars so all in all it was getting ruff. so the insurance check just about covered everything so I bit the bullet & had all the dents fixed the whole truck painted swb with micro flake & flamed up. to match the yellow & blue color theme Ive got going.

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
^^^^Now that looks badass:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I may have to finally take off that black plastic piece on my front bumper after seeing how good that silver looks!

that looks damn good! :rockon:

Reaction score
I started a new thred choosing a grill has some daytime photos Im headed out to finish putting her together.

Top Bottom