Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey gang its been a while

05runner

Reaction score
Hey folks sorry its been a while i know. Well i been kickin it since the accident back in feb. I became a all weather rider and started riding my bikes. to and from work. Occassionaly driving my acura TL. Well this friday past i finally got me another vehicle. Its not a toyota i know dont throw stones at me. But i got a 2001 Ford Expedition with only 90k and 22" rims for only 4K. You cant beat that with a wiffle ball bat. Plus with having two teens and a pre teen i needed all the space i could get. The vehicle needed some TLC it was sun faded and the rims needed some work i did it all this weekend. Polish and buffed the entire car and rims. It turned out to be beautiful. Im still around

this is how it looked when i bought it all sun faded and chrome was pitted and dirty.
bikeeventandexpedition064.jpg

bikeeventandexpedition060.jpg

Found out that vinager and aluminum foil cleanes chrome like you wouldnt believe. Here it is after i buffed it and cleaned the chrome
afterpolish1.jpg

afterpolish5.jpg

For 4k you cant beat that deal. :rockon:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
not a bad score for the price at all....welcome back :rockon:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all! :top:

So, how does that vinegar and foil work? What do you do? Please explain!

05runner

Reaction score
Ok any vinager will do apple, plain or whatever. Get a bowl full of it. The aluminum foil you use the shiny side. Ball it up. Use it like a steel wool pad. You dunk it in the vinager and then scrub the chrome where there is pitting or just baked on dirt and it comes off. Its like magic. Man i should have taken a better pic of the rims cuz its night and day different. Once you do that. Rinse well then apply polish to them and youll be good. I guess the acid in vinager rids dirt but dont hurt chrome. Its awesome:laugh:

:rockon:
not a bad score for the price at all....welcome back :rockon:

Man i have been missing whats been going on. But looks like business as usual. And the whooty thread has been striving. There is some nice new ass on there. :rockon:

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
not bad for the price. grats brotha!

U need my 22s to throw on that beast to make it shine!

DSCF5101-1.jpg

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Glad to see u back AJ, not a bad ride at all. I feel you on the needed space.

So any updates from the accident/insurance? Where did the X end up?

05runner

Reaction score
Well the X has moved twice since the accident, last place i saw it was at a body shop in B-more. My insurance handled everything good. I broke just a little under even. They gave me top dollar though i just owed a lil more then that. So im all clear. (ketchup) i would take your 22"s but i would need some bigger tires. That beast has 305-45-22's on it. Well i have already started doing crap to it too. My wife calls me a pain in the ass cuz i mod everything i own. Got headlights, tail lights, slotted rotors, blacked out grill, and fogs on the way. Ill update as i change out. :biggrin:

Top Bottom