Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey guys, how have you been?

Jonathan

Reaction score
Long time since I've visited. looks like their are some trucks out there that would really put the hurt to my old truck, glad to see things are moving along!

I'm still driving my 370z. Probably will be selling it soon, i bought a house and its just toooo much monthly right now. I love driving it, but, in the end i wish i didnt sell my XR. It was something special i will never be able to get back. Anyone know if it showed up on the forums? i traded it in modified, with the s/c, pulley, ect still on it.

anyways, glad to see the forum still growing. lots of new names i dont know, and some i do. i dont check in often, only b/c it makes me depressed about my XR LOL.

anyways, just stopping in to say hello. :top::top::top::top::top::top::top:

some pics, from the good old times.....

trucknew002.jpg
[/IMG]

1241307212.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2133.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Good to know you're still around!
I think the last we saw your X, it was listed on ebay in Houston!
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=32150

really? traded it at a dealer in socal. they gave me 20k for the truck, sight unseen. i brought the truck in about two weeks later, and i drew most of the people at the dealership out. then i took the GM for a ride....he about sh!t his pants.....

it was still north of 300 rwhp when i traded it in. figured some lucky kit would buy it, and crash it shortly thereafter:laugh:

07SWB

Reaction score
Good to know you're still around man.

How's the LAPD life treating you?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
glad you stopped in. Still miss seeing new pics of your truck and your mods. I am sure if you still had it you would still be setting the bar for mods.
300HP is weak now son. if you ain't 400 you ain't shit. :crinklehair:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
YO.... welcome back... come on in.... what's new?

ntinhri

Reaction score
Good to hear...... c2c was the good ol days.......

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Yup! My original OEM headlight housings still have my black C2C vinyl eyelids, my X has the C2C/Redline group buy hood struts, and I have a couple of C2C stickers sitting around somewhere in my desk!
Thanks Jonathan :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Yup! My original OEM headlight housings still have my black C2C vinyl eyelids, my X has the C2C/Redline group buy hood struts, and I have a couple of C2C stickers sitting around somewhere in my desk!
Thanks Jonathan :top:

I have the hoodstruts and C2C headers on my truck. Wish I had a C2C turbo kit, but that dream died a long time ago LOL.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
ah I remember the C2C days, I still have the C2C gauge pillar in my truck, think I have a decal or two laying around somewhere too. I still love the wheels you had on your X.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I actually had a chance to see them in person ^

J's x is still one of my favorites...right next to DMC.

Gadget

Reaction score
When I heard on the news about the recent trouble in LA with PD I thought about you and hoped you were not caught up in that mess. Please be careful and take care of your self.

G

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I actually had a chance to see them in person ^

J's x is still one of my favorites...right next to DMC.

Texfest333.jpg
I took this at texfest :wink: Been a long time Jon, glad to see your still doing good.

I dont know about your truck, but I know those wheels went on another members truck and that one made it back to cali so you can at least see a similar version of your old ride out there. :crinklehair:

rich017

Reaction score
ah I remember the C2C days, I still have the C2C gauge pillar in my truck, think I have a decal or two laying around somewhere too. I still love the wheels you had on your X.

I have around 10 of them in my toolbox. lol

07SWB

Reaction score
Yeah the good ol' c2c days. I always wanted the true cold air intake..

Congrats on getting a house by the way! Just did the same for myself and I love it. What are you looking at when you sell the 370z? You've only had it for like a year right?

Mr.X

Reaction score
hey man nice to hear from you again im the one that bought the headers and intake thanks again

-Steven

xmoney jr

Reaction score
daym truck looks good the 370z looks beastly
any more plans for the 370z i have seen ppl with the crabon fiber kit

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
When I heard on the news about the recent trouble in LA with PD I thought about you and hoped you were not caught up in that mess. Please be careful and take care of your self.

G

What happened with LAPD?

Rick

Top Bottom