Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hey North Carolina owners

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
How does the x do in the mountains? Me and the GF are headed to grandfather mountain the first week of June for some camping and white water rafting and I've only driven my XR in the flat lands of Florida, how do they do on some of those inclines and climbs ect? I know my GF's civic didnt like it lol

madtrucker

Reaction score
They handle excellent. You can take hard corners pretty fast. Just try and keep it on the pavement.

ISMarco

Reaction score
They handle really well considering its a truck. the size gets sketchy at times on narrow roads but it sounds like you'll be sticking to fairly well traveled areas. inclines are no problem.

autobodyX

Reaction score
The road from Blowing rock to grandfather mountain is real curvy and a lot of fun.:top:Take the parkway back to blowing rock and hit it again, its a sweet time.

X-FREAK

Reaction score
Yeah grandfather mountain is just about in my backyard, My X does great on the twistys here I just prefer to ride the good ones on 2 wheels lol. My X did fine on large mtn inclines when it was stock but does a lot better now with a little forced induction action on it

autobodyX

Reaction score
The X is just not complete without some boost.

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
Yea I did 4 hours on the blue ridge today and it was great, the truck handled the climbs great, were doing grandfather mountain and the mile high bridge tomorrow, were gonna hike the ridge trail to calloway point too

Top Bottom